See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

A nicely managed budget hotel with clean, basic rooms with no sound proofing. The walls are so thin you can hear what folk in the next room are thinking.
I cannot fault the price but the whole place needs a refurb, it's a bit tired. Would I stay here again? Nope, but only because of the tissue thin walls.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Awesome stay. Very impressed with the cleanliness. Staff was excellent and very nice. I will come back. Very close to malls good restaurants. Couldn't have been any better. Breakfast was fresh and delicious.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

AWFUL!!!
I made a reservation through hotels.com. NOWHERE in the hotel information or my confirmation email say that we had to be there by 6pm or else they'd cancel my reservation. I signed up to pay at hotel and held the reservation with my debit card, planning to pay for it with my credit card. Now... Here I am, traveling from Louisiana to Chattanooga, TN, estimated arrival of 8:30pm, hady reservation cancelled and my debit card run so many times that it is now shut off. The "gentleman" that called me was rather rude. Didn't care that we were traveling. Didn't ask when we'd get there. Just cancelled our reservation and hung up on me. Luckily, I was able to find another reservation with such little time. So, if you do decide to stay here, I wouldn't expect great service or any kind of hospitality.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
DHARMESH P, General Manager at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Chattanooga Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Guest made reservation of hot tub suite room through expedia and after taking credit card authorization at 6:10pm which is our hotel management policy then the card declined but hotel made courtesy called to guest to notify that card declined. Guest decline to give us other credit card.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Was lucky that Hotel.com picked this hotel for me and for an extremely reasonable rate. Nice, large layout (suite), very clean and comfortable. Free breakfast buffet was offered (6:30-9:30) however, I had to leave earlier. Full kitchen with full size coffee maker & ice maker was nice to have. Bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
DHARMESH P, General Manager at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Chattanooga Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Dear Dhaval V,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 423-892-5050

Hotel Manager

54009 Property
SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Chattanooga

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Our stay lasted only one evening but was long enough to fairly evaluate the property.
First and foremost, our room was clean. Very clean. We check for dust everywhere including picture frames, door frames, television sets. There was no dust.
The linens smelled clean and fresh, and there was plenty for our stay.
The flat screen television worked properly and had good reception with plenty of channels to choose from. Although very clean, our non-smoking room had a slight musty tobacco odor which we quickly remedied with air freshener.
Exterior security locks worked fine and lighting was sufficient. Parking was close with easy access.
The elevator was in good operating condition.
The hotel is 5 minutes away from a large shopping area with plenty of purchasing and eating opportunities.

Now for the negative items....
The breakfast area, especially the juice machine, needed attention. While there was a variety of foods as well as fresh fruit, the sausage links and scrambled eggs were in stainless steel chafing dishes at almost room temperature. There was not a microwave oven to warm those items in the eating area, but you could heat with the microwave oven in the rooms. The waffle maker, my personal favorite, worked properly and was reasonably clean.
The business center was a small desk with computer in the breakfast area.

The desk manager seemed polite and receptive to our comments, both good and bad.

In summary, if you wish for no-frills accommodations and can get a good rate, then the SureStay Plus might be right for you. We would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gary_in_Stone_Mtn
DHARMESH P, General Manager at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Chattanooga Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Thank you !So happy to hear you had a marvelous time visiting with us in Chattanooga.Come back and see us.