All reviews wash dishes home away from home enjoyed my stay comfortable beds fl
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Sunny and candy are great . good prices. Maintenance man was quick to resolve issues.light was outin bathroom. The entire staff is very friendly and accommodating. There are some noise issues but there isnt anything you can do about that.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chattanooga - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Felicia, thank you for staying at Extended Stay America. We are glad to read you liked our affordable rates and courteous service. We will be sure to share your compliments with our team, especially Sunny & Candy. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The title says is all about the conditions that were at this hotel. We slept in our clothes! For maybe 3 hours due to loud music next door and a revolving door of people going in and out and yelling at all hours. I felt unsafe. Management took no responsibility for the conditions or the situation. You did not fulfill your end of the deal, yet we still have to pay you! That doesn't seem fair. Do better!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chattanooga - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Adria, thanks for being our guest. We sincerely apologize for the housekeeping and noise issue you encountered while being here. We are sorry we were not aware of the noise problem as we would have been happy to try and resolve the issue or move you to another suite. Your concern regarding the cleanliness and smell is shared with our housekeeping team to review and action. We take the safety of our guests and employees very seriously. Please know, our team is well trained to handle any situation and maintains a good environment. Please give us a chance to improve our impression and redeem ourselves on a future date.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay
Courteous staff
Great value
The staff took care of all our needs

The only thing The security of the hotel is not very good the staff try to do what they can but the company needs to look at the safety of their guests as there is a lot of
unsavory people that stay there
We will use it again in the future

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for the 5-Star review! We are glad that your stay was enjoyable and that we were able to meet your expectations at a great price. Our staff has appreciated you for recognizing their hard work. Thanks once more for your constructive feedback, and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

There are no signs to the hotel and I don’t have data or gps. I spent an hour looking for the (2 minute away) hotel. When I arrived at 11:30 pm, the lobby was closed. Although lights were on, no one answered and there were no signs on how to check in to my reserved room. It was a Friday night on spring break week I searched Chattanooga until 2:30 am for another hotel room. Not being familiar with Chattanooga, this was difficult. No rooms. I returned to sleep in the car. It rained I couldn’t sleep, so I thought I’d see if I missed a sign. No. But someone was walking their dog and they told me if I went around the corner of the building to a silver colored box, it was a phone and then I could dial 0 and someone should answer. I had flown across the USA that day on 3 flights and I hoped he was correct. He was. That was night 1. The next day I had to report a loose toilet seat, a dirty or stained refrigerator front and something else. No wash cloths were given, but 2 hand towels instead. Their brochure stated amenities, dishes and a free breakfast were available. I asked for shampoo. They had none. I missed breakfast the first morning. The 2nd morning. I thought I had paid for a free breakfast. There was only coffee, a bag of oatmeal with no bowl or an oatmeal bar or muffin. No fruit. Not even a continental breakfast, let alone a real breakfast!
My guess is they were out of everything but finally a few days later I needed a new towel or wash cloth. They then had wash cloths. I asked why I didn’t get any when I checked in? “We were out”. I was there for a funeral. At the gathering before, I received a phone call asking if I was extending my stay. I said “Not after the 4 nights for which my reservation was made”. She replied, oh we only had you down for 1 night. She called 2 days later! If there was an issue, why not call after the first day? She eventually found the correct reservation but told me I had made 2 (which I hadn’t.). I only had 1 confirmation for 4 nights. Then that night when I was exhausted after the funeral, the fire alarm goes off. I checked my own room, went to report it, but the entire hotel was alarming. After 15 minutes the firemen came and turned off the alarm. There was no fire and they left within 5 minutes. Needless to say I couldn’t get to sleep very soon after that! The next morning I went in for breakfast at 8 am. No coffee! She said she’d make some. Why didn’t they make some when it ran out? Even in the handicapped room, there are no safety mats in the shower/ tubs. If someone slipped that would be a huge liability.
On the positive side, the people are sweet when you can find them. I chose this hotel because it was close to the airport and I knew I needed sleep. 50% of the time, I could not get a good sleeep due to the hotel. I couldn’t find the hotel in the dark nor could I get in when I found it! Although the broken toilet seat was reported the 1st day, no one came to fix it and I was there 3 full days. Very poor service, supplies and maintenance.

Room Tip: Go in the daytime, not at night
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Sue M
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chattanooga - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Sue, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are disheartened to read about the problems you experienced, and we hope you will accept our sincerest apologies for what transpired. Our management team is taking steps to ensure future guests do not encounter the same issues and corrective actions will be taken promptly. We truly hope you will give us another chance to prove that we are committed to providing outstanding accommodations and service.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I wanted to love this hotel, especially after I saw how clean the room was. Thanks! Comfortable beds. Bathroom clean. Can't beat the price but could charge more if better managed. Friendly staff and trying to please. Sweetest people on Earth but incompetent management. Failure to allocate, purchase, and manage adequate resources and schedule maintence. Failure to deliver resources on time.
Several hours to get pots and dishes, which was a pain since we had to eat out on arrival night. Remote missing a battery, and they couldn't find any when I inquired so they had to bring them later. No coffee maker after asking for three days and inquiring before we came. They kept telling me they will see after they check other rooms. They serve regular coffee in the office, thanks, but not decaf. There is no excuse for not having enough coffee makers in rooms. Even the cheapest dives have that. Rooms need maintence (no cover on light fixture in kitchen. Non working dining table lamp. Sink strainer broken bath sink and missing in kitchen sink. I asked for two days for a kitchen sink stopper and had to wash dishes using the plastic bin the plates arrived in. (You would think they could take a stopper from one of the unoccupied rooms. ) I love the people here. Sweet and friendly, but unhelpful. Lots of workers staying in motel and some were cooking out and gathering in the back parking lot but were quiet and did not disturb or make me feel unsafe. Nice people. I would stay again but come better prepared, with my own pots and pans and dishes and coffee maker.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chattanooga - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Deborah, thank you for your stay and for your feedback. We appreciate your positive comments about our affordable rates and will follow up on your constructive comments as well. Your concerns have been shared with the appropriate team members and managers in an effort to ensure a better outcome going forward. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to serving you much better in the future.