All reviews pet friendly hotel an older hotel bagels one night stay beds were very comfortable road trip convenient location staff was very friendly pets interstate
Reviewed 20 May 2018

The place is really worn. We had to switch rooms because the the lock did not work in our original room. Our second room was situated right in front of the stairwell, so it was noisy. But the room(s) were clean, the price included breakfast (albeit lousy), and we were there for a total of only nine hours. For the price, which was about $60, I can't complain too much, but we probably wouldn't stay here again. There are so many other choices in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the stairwell.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
LeAnn M, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham, Chattanoga, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for providing us with feedback so that we can improve the experience for our future guests. We strive for your to have the best experience possible, and I apologize for the maintenance concerns in which you experienced during your stay. I hope that you will come back again in the near future, and give us a second chance to really make your stay great.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Manager threw homeless family into stree claiming nonpayment . I offered to help by paying and she said no. I personally spoke on phone with front desk. Front desk claimed it was fir nonpayment. What difference does it make. A child is homeless

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am sorry it appeared that we were mean for asking guests to leave. Sometimes there is more going on than non-payment that we cannot share with other guests due to privacy. I appreciate your concern, and will consider your comments. We strive for all of our guests to have a happy and worry free environment, and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

The man on the front desk was unpleasant. We have used this hotel before but noticed it very rundown now. Cigarette butts laying on ground, room old & worn, bathtub black in places. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was lousy, juice machine not working, no toaster so couldn’t have bread or bagel toasted. Think it may be getting taken over by the Wyndham group as it was their products in the bathroom. Will not return!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bigred2018
LeAnn M, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham, Chattanoga, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We strive for our guests to have the best possible experience with us, and I regret that we failed during your stay. I will coach the gentleman at the front desk, to ensure that guests have a more positive experience, meanwhile, if there is anything that I can do to remedy your experience with us, please give me a call at the hotel. I would like to make things right for you, and so that you will give us a second chance in the future.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LeAnn M, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham, Chattanoga, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Reviewed 23 February 2018

We have always had great experiences with the La Quinta hotel chain and since I am a member of their little rewards club I always search them out. The hubs had to take a business trip and needed to stay over night so I thought well let's see if there is a La Quinta in the area and I will book you a room. Turns out there is 2 in this area. Apparently a really nice one and then you have this one. Well right off the bat you only get a handful of channels and even the ones you do get you get picture and no sound. Next it isn't as clean as it should be. When you find a long black hair on a "clean" white towel its hard to think that whoever folded it up couldn't see that? But that isn't even the worst part. As the hubs is getting settled into bed he hears the unlocking of the door. All of a sudden 2 other men walk into his room! As they are chatting and not even paying attention my hubs lays there in shock of what is going on. The guys soon turn around and see him and I know had to be extremely embarrassed quickly state they are so sorry and think the front desk gave them the wrong room. How can you give someone the wrong room key!? What if he had been walking out of the bathroom naked or something!? I call the front desk right then and there and was put on hold while the lady tried to figure out what happened. She comes back on the line and states the person at the front desk wasn't paying attention and since our last names looked so similar thought it was the same person and gave them our room key! That is no excuse in my book and I am sure there have been tons of smith's or jone's that have stayed at the exact same hotel before and never had this issue! And all they can offer me is a discount for the room! Are you kidding me La Quinta!? Talk about embarrassing and unforgivable! Like there are some things that you just can't fix. And when your front desk clerk doesn't pay attention and gives out a room key that already has a customer in it and then tries to give you a "discount" please. So if you plan on staying at this place make sure you lock everything you can on your door as soon as you walk in because you never know who else might be walking in behind you later.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank mpj35
LeAnn M, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham, Chattanoga, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Ms. Jeffcoat,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. I apologize for the experience your husband had at our hotel. This is certainly not our standard and has been addressed with the employee responsible, and this same concern will not happen again with that employee. If there is anything that I can do to turn around your experience with us, please give me a call at the hotel.