All reviews waffles room was clean biscuits and gravy nice linens coffee table refrigerator and microwave coffee maker sized bed late check would stay again nice size flat screen tv fresh fruit staff was friendly hamilton place breakfast buffet convenient location
Reviewed 11 May 2017

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2017

We have stayed here several times over the past four years. Every time has been a great experience. Sean and his family are always very polite, helpful and very welcoming. Rooms are clean and comfortable with nice bedding, and nice linens. Wi-fi was fast, nice computer desk, & lamp with 110 volt outlet. The location is very convenient to the interstate, malls, and many restaurants, yet far enough away it is very quiet. We will definitely stay here, anytime we are in Chattanooga, TN.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2017

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2017

April 30, 2017 was our first overnight stopover at this midway point of our long road trip from FL to IL, a trip taken many times before without stopping. Kay was very friendly and made check in a breeze during our arrival near midnight after enduring endless roadwork delays on north I-75. Even though this Travelodge has a strict 'no late' checkout policy after 11 a.m., Kay allowed us to stay till noon after I told her we were exhausted and just needed to sleep longer. We were so grateful for that concession and profusely thank hotel management for allowing its front desk agents to make those kinds of decisions on the spot for out-of- state travelers. There were so many unexpected road closures and delays on the road, we arrived much later than the standard check-in time. Our request for the upper floor in a quiet area was honored and Kay told us where to find a parking spot, which saved us a lot of time since the lot was full. Housekeeping did not disturb us the next morning so Kay kept her word. We slept soundly through breakfast from 6:30 a.m. to 9 a.m., but there are plenty of restaurants in the Hamilton Place area. The room (see pics) was comfortable and clean, especially the bed linens and towels. Since this was a low budget hotel, there were some unexpected amenities such as a 42-in Hisense flat screen TV, MicroFridge mini frig/microwave, MicroFridge clock radio, Phillips Café Duo coffee maker, Proctor Silex iron and ironing board. Business travelers beware there is free WI-Fi but no desk in some rooms. We lowered the ironing board as an impromptu desk substitute. Also noteworthy is we could not control water temperature for the shower and bath faucets. The temperature was set for a comfortable warm flow. If you expect to take a real hot or cold shower, you may be disappointed. My few complaints were one of the sheets had a small cigarette hole in it, the mini fridge's freezer did not work so my bottled water was lukewarm the next day, the clock radio was too dusty and dirty for me to touch (see pic) and the sole tea bag (see pic) was stained and looked too old to use. In summary housekeeping did a pretty good job. However if a hotel offers guests any amenities, its staff should make sure those amenities are clean and usable beforehand. In a budget hotel I would rather not be offered any extra amenities than to see amenities that are dirty or not usable. I hate to see cigarette holes in sheets because I fear being blamed. I imagine such small details put extra work on an already overwhelmed housekeeping/maintenance staff but those are some of my pet peeves and I stand by them. Overall because of the cleanliness of the room, the amenities that did work and the excellent customer service, I would stay again during my travels and recommend this Travelodge to anyone traveling on I-75.

Room Tip: Ask for whatever your preferences are.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business