“Always excellent!”

Yoder's Country Market
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Bulls Gap
Description: Yoder's is a Country Store with a deli counter. We have daily specials and serve deli sandwiches. All of our seating is out side. We do not have indoor seating.
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

I stop here every chance I get. I love there fresh baked goods, deli meats and cheeses, and the best pimento cheese ever.

Becki G, Front Office Manager at Yoder's Country Market, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

We are so glad you like our products.
Thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

We had traveled to Ohio to visit friends and were returning home by a more scenic way than the drive up. We took the road thru Cumberland Gap then hit hwy11 to BullsGap to find Yoder's...a friend had told me about it and I wanted to see if it would be worth bringing some friends here....YES...it is worth the drive but next time I will be earlier in the day...to close to closing to find the baked goods I wanted this trip...we will be back...a pleasant trip and lots to look at and share with the girls....bought the pimento cheese and hubby enjoyed on hamburgers when we got home.....sticky buns and fried pies too...yes another trip soon.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Love this place. Always a great experience. They have so much stuff. Always so well organized. And the sandwiches from the deli are great. They pile the meat on. They have so much you can't find anywhere else.

Becki G, Front Office Manager at Yoder's Country Market, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

I am so glad you enjoyed your visit to Yoder's . Thank you so much for you kind words. I will let the staff know about your good experience.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Family friendly with little kid carts, charming toys, books and a great selection of foods, healthy choices, candy, overall grocery. We love this place!

Becki G, Front Office Manager at Yoder's Country Market, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

We are so glad you enjoyed your visit with us.
Thank you for your kind words.
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

A little pricey but you get good products for the money. Check it out you will not be disappointed!!!!