“Bring an Extra Stomach”

Yoder's Country Market
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Bulls Gap
Description: Yoder's is a Country Store with a deli counter. We have daily specials and serve deli sandwiches. All of our seating is out side. We do not have indoor seating.
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Yoder's is one of my favorite places. It's run by nice, friendly Amish people and it's clean as a whistle
There are truly excellent lunch specials at the Deli Counter. Hot Beef is my favorite. It's a big ol' pile of real smashed taters on top of white bread covered with roast beef in a lagoon of brown gravy. You can't beat it. (And it would make a big mess if you did).
On Wednesday's the Special is usually the BLT, which you will swear has 2 lbs of bacon on it.
The varied desserts they make there are abundant and they're all very, very good and available whole or in portions. You can tell they don't skimp on the old family recipes, this is the good stuff. And it's VERY reasonably priced.
A special treat is fresh made, monster sizes glazed donuts at the donut wagon outside.
Don't miss this place, you'll love it, I guarantold ya.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

This is country market with a great deli counter. Essentially a create your own sandwich where you choose your bread, meat, cheese, lettuce, tomato and condiments. They make a really big sandwich for a decent price and have some good specials too, such as BBQ and Reubens on Fridays.

Yoder's is close to I-81 so it is popular with both locals and travelers. The have an excellent selection of jams, jellies, snacks, salsas, breads and meats, that are not readily available locally. They are neither inexpensive nor overly expensive.

Definitely worth a visit and exceptionally difficult to leave without making a purchase.

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

I was introduced to this remarkable place this week by the Myers family and there was not one thing I had that was not absolutely amazing! What's more I sent a group from Nashville to the area today and they enjoyed their foods so much they are coming back next week. I just saw someone had the opinion that it was not good at all and that's unbelievable... You are a party of one on here... Everyone else gave at least good and the majority say EXCELLENT! This place makes sandwiches like no other and the price is cheap! Homemade fresh baked bread and all kinds of desserts and fun things of all kinds. And I even got to meet Marian who owns it... A delight. Thanks for what you do! It's so needed in this area and keep up the excellent work!!

Reviewed 29 August 2016

My wife and I usually stop here on our way to Pigeon Forge or Gatlnburg if it is close to lunchtime. We have never had a bad experience or bad food here.The service is great, the folks working in the store are friendly and helpful, and the sandwiches are large and tasty. as well. Much better than stopping at a burger joint!

Reviewed 28 August 2016

Neat store, had good sandwiches, and lots of unique items to pick from. Bacon looked like it was yummy.

1  Thank Bonnie F