“It's not bad”
Review of Cootie Brown's

Cootie Brown's
Ranked #4 of 116 Restaurants in Bristol
Reviewed 12 August 2017

I heard mixed reviews from the locals in town about this place so I thought I would give it a try anyways. I will agree with other reviewers that there is a wide selection of food choices which is very good. I had the Chef Salad which was very tasty and my dad had a burger. He was disappointed that they didn't serve french fires. They make their own chips, plain and sweet potato with some kind of sauce on it. Those were alright. I don't know if they were having a bad day or what, but the service was really slow. The prices are comparable with other restaurants. I will visit again in hopes that I just picked a bad time to visit. There are other items from the menu that I would like to try like their Bison Burger. Give the place a try.

1  Thank wicchiepoo

Reviewed 7 August 2017

This is the second time I have been here and I have not been disappointed at either occasion. The food is excellent. They have a wide variety. It is a little noisy inside but you also have the option to dine outside. Our server Emily is amazing! She has served us both times we visited and could not have been more accommodating or helpful. FYI - If you need an ego boost ask for Emily and order something with alcohol. She cards everybody! It is well worth the trip and will become one of our regular spots when in Bristol.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Love this restaurant! Funky atmosphere...dine inside, or outside..great service wherever you sit. Diverse menu with good selection of gluten free, and vegetarian, as well as the usual beef and chicken dishes. I had a delicious cheeseburger for approx. eight dollars.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Working at a comic book convention in Bristol with a friend of mine, we needed a place for dinner.
One the busiest restaurants, but most intriguing was Cootie Brown's. We decided we would give it a try.
We were quickly seated and served and the food was excellent. It had numerous good reviews on Trip Advisor, and now I know why. It is a great place.
I recommend Cootie's double-cheese burger on a pretzel bun, you will be glad you did.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

We enjoyed our latest outing. The Princess got her favorite Reuben sandwich piled hhigh with corned beef and sauerkraut. I enjoyed my crab cakes with a piquant salsa, just a bit of heat in that, and nestled on julienned carrots flash-fried so they resemble orange shoe-string potatoes! The Princess admired the many lovely desserts but I knew to stay away. We shared one of their abundant house salads with homemade Maytag bleu cheese dressing. There are lots of pizzas, sandwiches, ribs, their famous curly spiral fries, you can find something healthy or something more comfort-foody, I found mine to be a nice blend of both. We'll be back!