“Best burger I've ever had!”

620 State Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 116 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Went for a lunch date with the wife and our burgers were beyond amazing. I'll definitely be back. Menu looks great, and our waitress was incredible.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Wide variety on the menu from burgers to sushi and shrimp and grits...good service and food. We will return.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Have eaten 3-4 times while in Bristol with family. Prices are awesome and a wide variety for everyone. Every server we've had has always been great and accommodating. Wine and beer selections are expansive.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

We were impressed with the food at this restaurant. I had the Lunch Grilled Salmon with cheese grits, roasted asparagus and red pepper jelly. Everything was delicious. I loved the red pepper jelly. It had chunks of red pepper in it. My husband had the tofu fried rice and said it was some of the best fried rice he had ever had.

The wait for the food was reasonable, and the waitress was friendly and helpful. The hostess took me to our table on the patio while my husband went to the restroom. As she seated me, she took one of the paper menus, wadded it up, and mumbled something about it having a stain on it. I expected her to return with another menu, but she never did. We had to finally ask our waitress for another one. Aside from that one minor annoyance, it was a pleasant experience.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Good was off the hook! We ordered a mix of appetizers which were all delicious and the portions were generous for 3 people to share. We ordered Asian style bowls for our entrees. Should have stopped eating but it was too good. Manager stopped by to make sure all was good with our visit, always a plus.