“Awesome food”

The Old Lighthouse Diner
Ranked #7 of 116 Restaurants in Bristol
Price range: US$1 - US$12
Description: First come first serve True Diner experience, reservations for after hours of operation must be made 48 hours in advance, and it is only for parties of 20 (twenty) or more up to 55. Your party will be catered to by whatever is on our menu or your choice of a special chosen meal. Breakfast all day, from just eggs to omelets, from small hand formed burgers to 2 lb burgers, dinner platters are offered as well. Enjoy the safe and secure atmosphere with your children and seniors. Our atmosphere is filled with the beauty of listening to oldies of the 1950's all day. We begin clean around 2:30pm, open Monday to Saturday from 7am to 3pm.
Reviewed 9 April 2017

My husband and I went out looking for a bank on our first day of vacation in Bristol to see races. We came upon this little diner and decided to stop since we had not had breakfast. They were quick and the food was delightful. I recommend this restaurant very highly.

1  Thank Deborah M

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Passed by this place so many times. I had the fried pollack on homemade bread with shoe string fries. It was delicious. Staff was very friendly and prompt. Would definitely go again. Love MA and PA places!

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I are always looking for local and unique places when on vacation. This place was perfect! Fun, unique atmosphere and workers all seem to be family. We had a hamburger and it was a "real" burger, freshly made. The service was great!

Also, a previous post mentions that they were anti-gun and had a sign on the door restricting carrying. That is not the case now.

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

Love family-owned, independent businesses and this was no exception. Family was on site, son Gabriel waited on us and he was incredibly friendly. The decor is fun, the bread is homemade and the country ham was authentic. This was by far the best dine-in experience we had in Bristol!

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

The lighthouse diner is by far my most favorite place to go. It is family owned and they are the best the food is delicious and they keep ya coming back. They treat my baby like their own they are always welcoming as soon as u walk in the door I couldn't say enough nice things!