“Pizza and Calzones”

Johnny Brusco's New York Style Pizza
Ranked #17 of 120 Restaurants in Bristol
Description: Johnny Brusco's is proud to bring authentic New York style pizza and a variety of housemade dinners, subs, and more to the neighborhoods we call home. We grew up enjoying and perfecting pizza, and now we're sharing our passion with everyone we serve.
Reviewed 10 August 2017

My favorite pizza place. Always plenty of toppings and hot. Good atmosphere and location. Staff are always friendly.

Date of visit: August 2017
Andy H, Johnny Brusco's customer service team at Johnny Brusco's New York Style Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

We're so glad to hear you say that Mark! Thanks for your continued support and very kind words. Looking forward to having you dine with us in the very near future!

Andy, Johnny Brusco's customer service team,
customercare@johnnybruscos.com

Reviewed 30 June 2017

We decided to try Johnny Brusco's after a day in Bristol. It was not crowded, in fact maybe two other tables full inside. Once we were seated we waited and waited. A waitress came by and asked if we had been helped then she took our drink order. A few minutes later another waitress brought our drinks and took our order. She was not friendly at all and hardly spoke at all. Food was ok, but WAY overpriced for what you get. For two adults and a six year old the total was almost $40~a medium pizza and drinks (one was water) with an order of cheese sticks.
We will be skipping over this place in the future. Restaurants forget that a person's first impression of them is their staff and that can determine whether or not a person will be back. Overpriced and unfriendly.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

First time there. Pizza was very good not overwhelmed with pizza sauce. Service was great very friendly staff. Cost was a little pricy
but overall good place to eat

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 23 May 2017

This was my first visit to a Johnny Brusco's Pizza so I didn't know what to expect. The other two in my party shared a sub sandwich which was plenty for two people. The kitchen served each half on its own plate plus both had lots of chips on both plates. Some restaurants bring the order to your table and it is up to you to divide it when you are sharing. I had the lasagna which came with a salad and two large sub buns buttered and toasted. It was very tasty. It was raining when we arrived and it was after the lunch rush was over so the service was very quick. All in all, it made a good first impression on me and I would definitely return there when I am in this area again.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I ordered a pizza from here, picked it up and took home. This was my first time there and was way disappointed. It was a few weeks after they opened, don't remember the month so I guessed at that. If there was any pizza sauce on it I couldn't taste it nor could my wife and that makes a pizza. They were real busy when I went to pick it up which should be no excuse, but someday, I will try it one more time just in case someone there was having a had day with my order.

Date of visit: September 2016