“SO GLAD WE TRIED IT!!!”

Johnny Brusco's New York Style Pizza
Ranked #17 of 120 Restaurants in Bristol
Description: Johnny Brusco's is proud to bring authentic New York style pizza and a variety of housemade dinners, subs, and more to the neighborhoods we call home. We grew up enjoying and perfecting pizza, and now we're sharing our passion with everyone we serve.
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

We went here for an impromptu date night after Moe's closed early. SO GLAD WE TRIED IT! Monica was our server and she was friendly, wonderful, attentive and fast. The place was clean and well kept. My husband and I are both really picky about pizza and have a whole personal rating system and we LOVE the pizza. We got the Quattro Formaggio pizza, the crust was great, the sauce flavorful and nicely balanced and the cheeses were great quality. The salad we got was a good size and the veggies were fresh, no wilty bits or anything like that. Prices were very fair for the amount of food you get. We will be back!!!

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

We decided on Johnny's today for lunch and it was really great! It was super busy but the service was still good and the food was excellent as well. The garlic knots with cheese were yummy! We got a calzone & Stromboli and we were both happy with our choice. Overall a great place to walk to for lunch or dinner while at the Pinnacle! We'll be back!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 1 February 2017

Pretty decent pizza. I like to order a couple of slices with different toppings. I did not care for their wings as I have experienced much better elsewhere. Pizza come pretty fast. Server tried hard, just did not have great training...not her fault.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 19 January 2017

This restaurant is located in the Pinnacle Mall, just off I-40. They were quite crowded which is always a good sign. We were seated at the last table, a high-top in the bar area. It was a bit noisy with about six televisions all showing various sporting events. Our baked ziti and baked spaghetti came with side salads and was served piping hot. The food was very good and our server was friendly and efficient. There is an outdoor patio area which is enclosed with plastic and people were eating out there even though it was a bit cool. Would definitely return if in the area again.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

We went here for dinner around 8pm so they weren't packed. My boyfriend said they had really good pizza and he was right. We ordered the 1/2 garlic knots with cheese, he got a personal pizza with extra cheese, Canadian bacon, and feta, and I got a personal pizza with red onions, spinach, and mushrooms. I did think they could have added more toppings but the bill came to $24 so it's an affordable option with good food.

Date of visit: January 2017