“Great bagel!”
Review of Manna Bagel Co

Manna Bagel Co
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Bristol
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Wonderful bagel place, friendly service, nice menu & prices. I got a bagel to go this time but intend to return for lunch!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

The bagels, soup, salads, and desserts are all made in-house, and never disappoint. I love this spot. It is super-cozy with free wifi, several varieties of coffees, and espresso drinks. They have Boar's Head meats and cheeses for their bagel sandwiches with are delicious. Their tomato basil soup is the best I have ever had. The girls at the counter are sweet and outgoing. I can usually find a specialty dessert there that they have just prepared.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Stopped for breakfast. Great selection of bagels with variety of toppings. Good coffee and great service.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

I absolutely love the asiago cheese bagels from here. They are so moist and fresh tasting. My next favorite is the sesame seed bagel. The cashier that helped me was very welcoming and friendly. Great eating establishment in Downtown Bristol.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

We visited here for breakfast while in Bristol. My daughter does not like biscuits (as a born southerner this is very hard to take). So we have to seek out places in the south that serve bagels for breakfast. The bagels were not the typical "New York" bagel but they were very good, just different. Friendly, quick service. If you are looking for a quick breakfast in Bristol, I would recommend Manna.t