“Used coupon for takeout after a day of shopping, very happy I did”
Review of Zaxby's

Zaxby's
Ranked #19 of 116 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Honestly if you want to go spend the day shopping at the Pinnacle, you're going to have to stop and eat at some point. I will admit, I chose zaxbys Bc I had a mailer coupon, from when they opened this location. I had only been to one other location once, and wasn't impressed, but, even though they knew I was using a coupon for a free meal, I think they were very friendly and helpful (there were 3 choices, and not familial with the place....). Also very clean restrooms, clean interior, and my food, which I ended up getting to go as I was all shopped out, arrived home still very warm, nice to go boxing, and set me up with everything without me asking. In the end I chose the chicken fingers....they were not a typical kids meal of chicken tenders, very happy with my free adult meal, from friendly service with a clean environment . Will be back, although when I saw the price of what I used my coupon for, I thought it was a little high....it is for fast food, but I think most people make it a dine-in, in which case it's a pretty good value.

1  Thank DeniseBeth

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Ordered 2 chicken 5 piece dinners, fries, coleslaw and drinks . One had 5 pieces the other 4. Mistake or they need to make more money? I did not say anything but this review will.

1  Thank DavidVa1
Reviewed 6 May 2016

Alright, fast food chicken one step up from the Colonel, what can you expect.
I did expect to get everything I ordered and have an efficient helpful staff. They have music playing just a bit loud, combined with a half full dining room, made it all but impossible to understand the girl taking my order. She was a quiet little thing but when I leaned across the counter and put my ear next to her mouth she should have gotten the idea. She had to repeat herself several times then I still didn't understand all she said. They take your name and call you back up to the counter to get your order.
The guy just slapped the tray down and walked away. I needed a few things, like a fork and sauce, I never did get my coleslaw.
In all fairness, they were slightly busy and relatively new but not that busy and you should have your people trained before you open the doors. These were just people forgetting the basic tenets of politeness and customer service.
The food was good. Much better than most chicken joints. Which is why I think the management is at fault here. Retrain the employees, work toward customer service and courtesy and it would be a great FF place.

1  Thank FLSTCWCB
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Food is fast and very tasty. No wait, but gets really busy at dinner time. The salads are fresh tasting and fries are really good.

Reviewed 22 April 2016

Had a grilled chicken salad which was very good. My son had the chicken fingers which he also said was very good. Nice location and nice inside. Food prepared to order and did not take too long.