Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$103
PricelineUS$103
Expedia.comUS$103
QualityUS$103
eDreamsUS$103
HurbUS$106
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 June 2020 via mobile

We checked into the Quality Inn with our grandsons. Quality Inn had taken over four months before. It’s close to lots of restaurants, but not within walking distance. According to the clerk, the first floor had already been renovated so now they were working on the second floor. I liked being able to park in front of my room and move the luggage in leisurely. The mattresses and pillows were comfortable. I could tell work had been done, but unfortunately, no one had gone over the work with a checklist. Low bidder quality work. The toilet lid fell off. The room was clean. Bathroom was small. The next morning no breakfast was served and it was blamed on COVID-19. We had stayed with another hotel chain the night before, yet they didn’t use COVID-19 as an excuse for not serving breakfast; instead breakfast was served in to-go containers. We spent $125 for this lodging, with two queen sized beds. I’d say it was worth it....just barely.

Date of stay: June 2020
1  Thank alices792
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Clean room, way nice man at the office, he even priced my room cheaper than expected. This place looks rough from the outside, but nice enough inside-- new furniture even. And yes, they provide microwaves and mini-fridges.

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank janmarieeoff
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here on my way to Fort Benning Georgia, on Oct 3 , and then again on Oct 6 on my way home to PA.. Booked the original night through hotels.com , and then just paid cash with no reservation on the way back through Hoping they had something, and they did and even gave me a cash discount Friday. Very nice friendly staff, both occasions..Rooms were clean and very comfortable, and spacious..it was old school motel, first room was updated quite well, second one was a little dated but I only needed a place to sleep to keep me from driving fatigue..Seeing that 100 feet from there was the Hampton Inn at TWICE the price, I was pleased with the accommodations. Felt safe and was undisturbed..Felt like the hotels of yester year and was a refreshing change honestly, only thing missing was the thick smoke smell you used to get in those ones. Highly recommend if you need a place to stay!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Ash m, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We very much appreciate and value your feedback. We strive to provide best value for the money in the economy sector around Bristol area. Hope we get to see you soon in the near future.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

I booked 3 nights thru Expedia with cancellation guarantee. And of course they gouge you because of a race that weekend. Normally would be less than $150 for the 3 days but they got me for over $500. I had to cancel because of my dads health, a week before the weekend but Expedia said that the American Inn had already took the money I paid. American Inn refused to refund me any money. They said I canceled to late. BS... and they didn't take one night they kept ALL 3 DAYS. Stay away from this place!! No telling what other rip off schemes they have going.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank kbmorse288
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped in here heading home from watching the eclipse. We'd driven as far as we could and looked for a hotel, finding everything booked except for the American Inn. I found the front desk to be pleasant and helpful. The room was plain and simple, but clean and functional. We didn't stick around for breakfast in the morning, but I walked into the lobby and it seemed fairly simple. It's right next door to both the Fairfield and the Hampton hotels, so should be as safe as them. Definitely not a 5-star hotel, but not someplace to avoid.

Date of stay: August 2017