Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Fairfield InnUS$143
Agoda.comUS$143
Hotels.comUS$143
All reviews front desk road noise great stay the bass pro shop road trip nice hotel breakfast was excellent business trip interstate tn pillows elevator microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2021

We almost always stay at Marriott properties and are seldom disappointed; but this hotel was a big disappointment.

I understand you don't get daily maid service due to COVID, but I expected that when we run out of supplies during our 3-day stay that we could get the basics like coffee and bath soap. I was wrong. Desk clerk was polite (when she was at the desk) but didn't provide anything we asked for.

Date of stay: January 2021
Tammy Havens, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2021

JMKingsport thank you for staying with us. I am terribly sorry about your experience. Based on our reviews you can see that we rarely fail at service. I apologize and know that I am looking into why this happened so that it does not occur again. We do hope you allow us to accommodate you next time your travels bring you to Bristol.

Reviewed 23 December 2020

Location is an A+++++ The room was absolutely HUGE, the largest Marriott room I've been in throughout my years travelling. The staff was very courteous and did everything to make our stay contact free (Covid-19) and efficient. Located immediately off Interstate 81 and minutes away from both Downtown Bristol and a little shopping center across the street access is fantastic which is super important if you, like me, need a large cup of coffee to get your day started. No Starbucks on site means driving 10 minutes round trip to catch a great cup of coffee which is a bit of a let down but not impossible to deal with. My only disappointment was the feeling that the staff wasn't completely tuned in to the community or what we were asking when looking for recommendations. Sunday morning I asked the 2 people at the front desk for dinner recommendations to celebrate my friends birthday, we were given numerous recommendations only to learn later that afternoon that all of those restaurants were closed on Sundays so I had to search online for "local cuisine". I give the review a 4 for the location and quality of room, but the overall experience could have been better.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank Christopher F
Tammy Havens, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2020

Christopher F thank you for staying with us. We are delighted you enjoyed the hotel and area. I am certain my staff gave excellent recommendations on dining establishments as we certainly have some great local ones, however with COVID regulations days and hours of operations are constantly changing especially since we are split downtown with VA and they have different regulations than TN. I am sorry about that and will ensure they keep themselves up to date as possible so next time they will be on their game regardless! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 November 2020

Clean hotel in a great location. Room was very clean during the COVID times. Staff friendly and professional. Too many complaints about housekeeping not being available during stay. This was disclosed during checkout process and also it was on main page before booking stating that due to COVID certain amenities would not be available.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank D6342EMingridb
Tammy Havens, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2020

D6342EMingridb thank you for staying with us. We are delighted you enjoyed it and appreciate you! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2020

We spent two nights here this past weekend and we were not impressed. This overall was a three star hotel for me- nothing special or exemplary to note. The reason i knocked a star off was because during COVID times they are not doing housekeeping. Seeing as how the hotel was not at capacity or even 50 percent full I found this even more upsetting. If this was the policy for all hotels in the US then that would be fine but that is not the case at all. Three weeks ago I was at a hotel for one week and each day we had housekeeping. Also if we had been notified that this hotel was not offering housekeeping then we would have stayed elsewhere but we were only told about it after our room was not cleaned and we complained. In my opinion hotels should notify their upcoming visitors if services, features, or amenities are going to be changed or modified.

Date of stay: August 2020
3  Thank Anne J
Tammy Havens, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2020

Dear Anne J,
I'm very sorry that you were not happy with your stay. Unfortunately, with the Covid-19 pandemic Marriott has changed policy with our housekeeping procedures, for the safety of our employees as well as our guest. If you had needed anything our front desk staff would have been able to bring you any items that needed replaced (i.e towels, toilet paper, etc). Again I am very sorry that you were not satisfied with your stay, and hope that we may be able to see you again if you travels bring you back to Bristol.

Kristi Baumgardner
Front Office Manager
Bristol Fairfield Inn and Suites
423-574-4500

Reviewed 11 August 2020

We just left the hotel and are on our way home after spending two nights here. This overall was a three star hotel for me- nothing special or exemplary to note. The reason i knocked a star off was because during COVID times they are not doing housekeeping. Seeing as how the hotel was not at capacity or even 50 percent full I found this even more upsetting. If this was the policy for all hotels in the US then that would be fine but that is not the case at all. Three weeks ago I was at a hotel for one week and each day we had housekeeping. Also if we had been notified that this hotel was not offering housekeeping then we would have stayed elsewhere but we were only told about it after our room was not cleaned and we complained.

Date of stay: August 2020

Dear marquessa17,

I'm very sorry that you were not happy with your stay. Unfortunately, with the Covid-19 pandemic Marriott has changed policy with our housekeeping procedures. If you had needed anything our front desk staff would have been able to bring you any items that needed replaced (i.e towels, toilet paper, etc). Again I am very sorry that you were not satisfied with your stay, and hope that we may be able to see you again if you travels bring you back to Bristol.

Kristi Baumgardner