“We pick up food here quite often. ”
Review of Sakura Express

Sakura Express
Ranked #29 of 114 Restaurants in Bristol
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Keep in mind that this is a fast food Japanese place. The portions are pretty dang big and their food is usually on point for us. It's always hot it's always fresh and I've never had any issues with that. I think a lot of people go in there expecting five star Japanese restaurant quality food but for what it is we love it.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

The food was excellent here. I would guess that this building used to be a fast food place because of the way it looks. The only thing really put me off was the smell of fried foods when I walked through the door. If I were local, I would eat here all the time.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Call ahead and order or pick up, drive thru. Good food. Not good atmosphere inside. Carpet is nasty, used to be a Wendys year ago. Needs remodeling. Doesn't look clean?

Reviewed 26 October 2016

Easy access with a drive thru or eat- in they have several types dragon roll, California roll, mixed you can get just one type of topping or a couple types like white fish, salmon, shrimp or tuna! Also you can get a rainbow roll with a mixture of all of the above. Plus they have meals like crispy orange chicken w/fried rice and sweet carrots plus an egg roll for $5.25 plus sesame chicken with same sides for a quick meal worth the trip, reasonable and sushi rolls are about $6-10 you get 8pieces in a sushi roll or a smaller portion like 2 or 4 pieces with a lesser cost give them a try

Reviewed 16 September 2016

It is a cut above most fast food places. The parking lot is awful but they are putting their effort into the food. It is, thus far, the best Japanese I have found in the Tri-Cities area. The competitors are fancier and much more expensive. They don’t overcook the food, put on a strong sauce and call it Japanese.