“After working all night it was fast food”
Review of Hardee's

Hardee's
Ranked #57 of 116 Restaurants in Bristol
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

The breakfast chicken sandwich was good. The hash browns were cold and tasted weird. It was a quick drive thru to eat on the 35 minute drive home.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

If you have limited time, but need a tasty breakfast, I can recommend Hardee's.
We were hungry, and in a hurry and Hardee's was our answer. I loved the Cajun chicken biscuit!
Go to Hardee's if you need a quick breakfast.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Stopped by after going to the race track and had their spicy chicken fingers. They actually were pretty good. I did not really want a drink but the nice lady said you will probably need one and included one free with my order. She was so sweet and even came to our table to see if we needed anything.

Reviewed 16 October 2016

This review is for the Hardee's in Piney Flats/Bluff City.

MY Mother & I stopped at this location a couple times on our way to the VA in Johnson City. The first time we stopped, it was a little after 11:00am. We couldn't look at the menu board because they hadn't turned it around. You can tell they were old because it took them a little bit to get them turned around. We ordered then had to go be seated & the food brought out to our table. When it finally arrived, it wasn't very good. The burger was dry, the fries weren't hot, just not good. The next time we stopped & my final time; The woman stood there looking at us then asked if we were ready & I said, "We could be if we could see the menu". Once again the menu's weren't turned around & this was 11:30-11:45. I had a coupon I was going to use. I asked if I could substitute the spicy chicken instead of the regular & the Manager didn't know if I could or not. She didn't know how to use the register. The girl working the counter couldn't make a decision so, I elected to get a frisco burger. I waited & waited at the counter on the food. I watched as my food came up & people just walked right on by. Finally someone said where's this go & the woman pointed at me & instead of handing me the food after I stood there, she walked the food to the table. The food was ok but not great. The service was HORRIBLE. I'll never stop at that location again.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

Had a coupon for the steak wrap combo and thought I would try it sense we don't have a Waffle House in Bristol. I like a breakfast wrap ever now and then. This one is not it the eggs and cheese was on one end and the steak on the other not what i expected. If you are going to have a breakfast wrap go on up to sonic they have a better one. The other problem was the girl could not figure out how to give the coupon credit or the military credit. If i wanted to pay almost $8.00 for breakfast i would what and go to Waffle House and eat a good breakfast for $5.00.