“Very clean with friendly service”
Review of Arby's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Arby's
Ranked #50 of 114 Restaurants in Bristol
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

My family and I stopped here while traveling from Virginia to Tennessee. The food was hot and fresh, the dining area and restrooms are clean, and the staff couldn't have been more pleasant and hospitable. It was a very pleasant experience, and I'd definitely stop there again.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

I helped out yesterday for the Food City Night Race we where brought roast beef box lunches they were very good. I love the horsey sauce hats off and a big shout out

Reviewed 23 November 2015 via mobile

I wanted to say stop skimping, but my son and I love the Jr. Roast beef with cheese, and esp the Arby's sauce. Lately they aren't even on the menu, although you can special order them, but you're skimming us on the meat. We LOVE these, please make them worth ordering again!

Reviewed 14 October 2015

The food is generally good here, but they seem understaffed. The drink/condiment bar is usually a bit of a wreck.