“Excellent burger!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 11 July 2018

Ate here for the first time. We had heard about the sandwiches so tried it out. I ordered a Boomer Burger and was able to have it cooked rare which is the way I like it. It was absolutely delicious. My wife ordered a turkey sandwich and she loved it too. Both were very nice size. My fries were very good. My wife had the potato salad as a side but neither of us liked the taste of it. Overall, very nice experience.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

By far one of the greatest sandwiches I've ever eaten. Always a fan of the Betty Boop, but any sandwich you get there will be amazing. I do recommend asking for fries instead of the other sides. Besides the awesome food and service, we were there for St. Paddy's Day and were given necklaces and hats with our meal. Not only will I be back soon, I'll make sure to plan a few holiday visits just for the upbeat atmosphere.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Macado's (pronounced MACK-uh-dooz) is a great casual place to kick back for a friendly lunch or to grab a drink with some friends. I had the buffalo chicken wrap and was pleased with the amount of spice. It was hot enough to make my nose run (my test for good buffalo sauce), but not so hot that I was in extreme pain. The fried green tomatoes were worth trying.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Good atmosphere and good food. I enjoyed the portabela mushroom sandwich while others in my party enjoyed the burgers. Fries are great too!

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Macado's is basically a sandwich/sub restaurant. However, they have a massive menu. We love everything we have ever tried. My husband loves their potato salad. Very nice and clean sports bar type place. Large TV's everywhere you look. Great place to catch a game.