Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 27/06/21
Hampton.com
US$133
SAVE US$14
Free cancellation until 25/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$133
SAVE US$14
Free cancellation until 24/06/21
Hotels.comUS$133
Expedia.comUS$133
FindHotelUS$133
All reviews race weekend room was clean convenient location front desk staff the staff was friendly and helpful would stay here again great place to stay interstate tn proximity closet
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2020 via mobile

I paid $303 a night pretax. For 3 nights I paid a total of $1038. For what? No hot breakfast. All we got was a small muffin, small Kelloggs pastry, bottle of water and an apple. Carb overload. Not good for diabetics. It's hit or miss which Hiltons provide a hot breakfast. If we brought any meals back there was no to sit and eat. As big as the room was a small table with 4 chairs would be nice. How about a big refrigerator to freeze freezer packs in. We are staying at a Homewood Suites in Concord, NC for the races in a King Suite and only paying $159 night for a total of $539 and will have a 2 burner stove, real refrigerator and small table. I think they are providing a hot breakfast. Place is only 1.3 miles from the track. I will never stay at the Hampton Inn in Bristol ever again. Looks like price gouging to me when times are tight this day and time.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 17 August 2020 via mobile

I’ve been in Hamptons the last 2 months all along the East coast. I understand SOME restrictions but some owners are exploiting the Covid “thing” to benefit themselves. I swam in one pool then not in this one? Closed?! One open the other not? Chlorine and OUTSIDE. That’s all I’ll say.
No water offered when we checked in...

Beds NOT the same as the others I’ve stayed.? How??
Breakfast was muffin and water? Only coffee in your room? The last one (Cedar Bluff, we’ll ONLY stay there from now on!! A few exits down) had fabulous hot sandwiches on brioche rolls, coffee, juice, yogurt, cereal, milk, oatmeal, fruit, etc! Shame on you, Bristol!!!! No coffee in the lobby- you’ll make it behind the desk? NEVER stopping here not to mention how dirty this place is. Pay your help and they will show up! Cedar Bluff was full and your parking area was still half full... your reviews are starting to hurt- I wish we turned around like I wanted to! Waste of points-

2  Thank U5764KLkellyd
Reviewed 16 August 2020 via mobile

We have stayed here in the past and found the hotel to be very nice. We have family in the area and have always stayed here when visiting them. This time was very disappointing. We had a few problems problems this time. To be fair, each were corrected by the staff. The first issue was the toilet seat in our first room broke. When we told the front desk we were told they had no maintenance man so we would have to change rooms. We were in town for a family emergency for a week so it was a hassle to pack everything up and move but it needed to be done. Then the toilet in the second room clogged. When we called the front desk about that, they brought us a plunger to unclog it ourselves. Because if COVID, there is no cleaning service. I totally understand and agree with that. When I called for new towels, I specifically asked if the new towels would be in a bag since they were placing them outside the door and we would be gone all day. I was told they would be in a bag. When we got back that night, the towels were not in a bag and laying on the floor in the hall. I called the front desk and a staff member brought us new towels. I’m sorry, but even in a non-COVID world, why would you ever put clean towels in dirty hall carpet for guests to use? The hotel was grungy and not as well kept as before. Carpets were stained and dirty. I have a feeling staff has been cut due to fewer guests and overall cleaning has been compromised. One of the front desk workers has a blonde Mohawk. While I think she can have her hair anyway she wants it on her own time, that style is not professional and does fit the Hilton brand at all. Dress code is important to the image of a business! We are Diamond members and stay here regularly but I doubt we will be staying here on future trips. I think we will try the Hilton Garden in our trip to visit family in the area.

2  Thank travelgrlFlorida
Reviewed 8 August 2020 via mobile

I understand the limited service due to COVID-19 but the hotel is a bit on the grungy side. Filthy elevators - dirty floors and wall. Hallways have stained and dirty carpet. Some sticky/dirty surfaces in my room. Front desk was unfriendly. As a diamond member, I typically receive a free water and a snack. I requested both from the front desk and I was advised that I could have a water but no snack due to COVID-19. Then why were they selling snacks in a display across from the desk? Then why was there an unwrapped apple in my breakfast to go bag? Like I said, arbitrary rules... I’ll go back to the Hilton Garden Inn in Bristol, Va on my next trip.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank TNSweetpea
Reviewed 17 July 2020

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. They let me check in early. The room had a good, clean smell . The room had a modern look with plenty of places to charge electronics. The bed was comfortable and the shower was fantastic.
There were quite a few TV stations available. The location of this hotel is good--convenient to restaurants and some shopping although you do have to drive to those places.
The hotel was quiet inside but there is some road noise from the highway.
I will definitely stay at this hotel again.

Room tip: See if you can get a room that is not on the highway side.
Date of stay: July 2020