“It's okay but probably not going to eat again”

Panda Express #2629
Ranked #54 of 120 Restaurants in Bristol
Reviewed 3 January 2018

The food was good it just wasn't something that I personally would want to go back to and eat. Place was clean, staff was friendly, others in my group enjoyed their food.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Stoping for the night I was hungry and had a craving for Chinese food. This is not an all you can eat buffett.
Alisa greeted me as I stepped up. She welcomed me with a bright smile and made eye contact, which I appreciated. Telling her it was my first visit she again welcomed me and offered to give me a sample of anything I wanted. Good move for management to put her as the point person. I ordered the "bigger plate" that consisted of three entrees and one side item. I ordered the fried rice, orange chicken and beef and broccoli- but rang up as the black pepper chicken. I added two vegetable egg rolls and a drink that came to $15.73. As I progressed down the line watching the staff scoop my food onto a plate I noticed the line was backing up. My food sat on the tray as the "cashier" rang up two customers ahead of me. She had to take the to go container back to the food and scoop more food in it. The whole time I thought my food was getting cold. After a few minutes I paid and was able to sit down. There were napkins scattered on the floor near the fountain drink machine; the drink counter appeared to be covered with dried soda.
My first bite and and my fear was realized....my food was cold! Everything except the egg rolls. So disappointing.... I'm not sure if my food was cold because it sat for a little bit or because the container they scooped the food from was not heated. None the less I was very disappointed.
* * If you decide to eat here I would recommend using the to go container instead of the plate. I watched four healthy individuals do that and it appeared they received more food. But I bet it was just as cold as mine. I cant say I'd be back because they don't have this restaurant chain in my city.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 1 November 2017

For the freshest, quickest Asian meal, this is the place. Occasionally the rice is not quite done enough, but the freshness of the vegetables is tops.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Employees gave the impression they didn't want to be there and were unfriendly. Food was luke warm..

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 20 July 2017

the service is good if you go to drive thru ,i have had some problems when i went inside the food is always good and hot

Date of visit: July 2017