“Fresh fantastic food”
Review of Corner Asian Cafe

Corner Asian Cafe
Ranked #26 of 155 Restaurants in Brentwood
Reviewed 24 April 2017

Our first time. We did carry out. Spicy beef was bursting with flavors. Shrimp with steamed veggies was great, shrimp were cooled perfectly. Egg foo young was one of the best we had ever. Rangoons were tasty. Chicken with veggies was also delicious. The only complaint is the duck sauce is different from other areas of country. I don't care for it. Will definitely be frequent customers. Staff is very friendly too

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

You know when you walk in and the place is full, most of the clientele is Asian, and the menu is half in Chinese, it must be good. And it was! Moved south a few years ago and it is very difficult to find any good Asian food. This was a great place to go! Definitely give it a try!!

1  Thank Felixthecats
Reviewed 6 January 2017

Love their food and get it when we feel like it but you have to wait like an extra 10 minutes to get your food. Love the service and everyone working.

Reviewed 18 December 2016

We love this place and are very picky about Chinese food since moving from NYC. I haven't had anything on the menu that I didn't like. Great for take out!

1  Thank daniellekahaneka2016
Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Just moved to Nolensville. Been here for close to two weeks and decided to try take out.

Small restaurant. To me, its meant for take out more than dine in. If you were to dine in, I would suggest no more than a party of 4. When I walked in, there was a line 7 people deep and it was in between dining tables.

I ordere the Chongqing Hot Pepper Chicken that actually came with beef instead.

But it...was...on point and stir fried properly. AWESOME Flavor and I am a food crtitic. For a small joint, great taste for price too.

Give it a shot!

PS: Even though it does not say, it comes with bell peppers. (Im not a green bell pepper fan) And its got good heat/kick to it.