All reviews typical courtyard room was clean marriott rewards member starbucks coffee entire visit big tv nice equipment would stay here again staff person nice quiet location first floor reward points labor day shuttle service both mornings bit dated fitness center
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

I was very happy with my room at this Marriott...I was clean and comfortable....We are Platinum club members which gives us a few small perks like late check out and a free item from the store...as well as quick check in and out.....I loved the location...everything was so convenient..great food and shopping as well as far enough out of Nashville to be nice and peaceful but only 5 minutes to down town....Great rate too....

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Warm welcome at check in, super clean room with very cold air and nice balcony seating. lots of nice public seatin areas and nooks both inside and out. Great Starbucks cafe with friendly helpful staff. Nice outdoor pool.great location less than 10 minutes to downtown Nashville. Close to many restaurants and shopping.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

I went for a quick business trip to Nashville. It’s at a nice location and pretty close to my office. I reached bit late around 10.30 PM, the front deck lady was welcoming and she had quickly checked me in. The room was pretty big and exceeded my expectations. It has two queen bed, big working desk and TV. The bathroom was also spacious. In the morning, I ordered the breakfast in hotel’s restaurant, it was very good. They have lots of options for breakfast including Starbucks. I will surely recommend this hotel to my friends.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2018

We stayed here for the 2nd time over the weekend. The location is good. They have done more updates to the property. I thought our bed was quite comfortable this round. The pool area is nice and we enjoyed having a swim. Everyone that we encountered that worked there was quite friendly. Our room was clean as could be and the air worked great. If you use points this is a great option for Nashville as it is a high points city. Uber is about $30 to downtown so almost a wash compared to parking and no worries about driving.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2018

My husband and I traveled across the country (NM to DC) twice in 3 months - staying at least 15 Marriott properties only along the way. I really expected Brentwood to have the best property as I know the area (grew up there) and it is a 'upscale' location. Not the case - I will not stay here again when I return in October. Property is very run-down - old fixtures/smelly rooms, water or sink smelled like sewage, small rooms, poor design (one elevator way at end of hallway). Contruction was going on most of afternoon when we arrived so presumably they are working on fixing it up. Not a great way to arrive with construction workers sitting in hallway taking breaks and old furniture lining the halls on the way to the room. We went to the exercise room upon arrival - it was like a sauna at 80 degrees and climbing with summer Nashville heat and humidity. No towels in exercise room, old equipment, some t.v.s on equipment don't work. We tried to adjust temperature, but the A/C was broken. Called front desk on phone in exercise room - phone did not work either. Broken glass from a car break-in was in parking lot area, limbs/landscape around property run down and not kept up. The kicker was when we checked out early the next morning (5:15 am). We were told someone would be at front desk (shouldn't they always be?) and hot water for coffee/tea would be available. When I went to get water at 5:15, lobby was dark and no one was around. I waited and looked around the area and saw no one. When the front desk phone rang - the employee jumped up from the couch in the lower lobby. He was obviously sleeping! I expect much more from Marriott. I did contact the manager day of check-out and spoke with him. He was receptive, kind and did offer extra Marriott points to me - appreciate that. This hotel needs a lot of work - there are better options in the Brentwood/Nashville area within this price point.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank gard4ofus
Michael E, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Courtyard Nashville Brentwood and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent front desk, maintenance, and housekeeping mishaps from occurring in the future.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Brentwood.

MICHAEL EILAT