“Quick burger”
Review of Pal's 19

Pal's 19
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Blountville
Reviewed 12 April 2017

the burger was excellent. just the way I like it & fixed so quickly I couldn't believe it. bun was very fresh and all the ingredients tastes so very good . just writing about it now wants me to get in my car and go to Pals. even thought it is after 11pm and I'm in my pajamas

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Everything is good!! I visit Pals approximately 5 times a week! Especially...Gotta have that sweet T!!!

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Good birders and fries. Shakes are good. A little pricey for fast food, but better than the others. Haven't tried a lot of the other stuff, but love the burgers and shakes.

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

This is our FAVORITE breakfast spot. In & out quickly! I mean quick. They've mastered what fast food should be without sacrificing quality items & excellent taste. You HAVE to try the cheddar rounds!!! Yummy!!!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Pal's is always great for a quick meal on the run! Burgers have more than three condiments. Frenchy fries have good seasoning on them.