“Late night stop”

Ranked #22 of 22 Restaurants in Blountville
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

We pulled in here off the interstate for a pit stop and coffee. Nice place. It must have been close to the store closing bc everyone was in a clean mode. Service was great.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

I was there last night about 20 minutes before they closed. I could tell the young man had going home on his mind. July 4th night who could blame him. I ordered a to go order friendly and was very polite. Thank you for your professionalism

Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

We dine here often, because of convenience. If there were something closer that my son would eat, I would never be back here. Hope McDonald's would do a spot inspection on this place more often.

Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

This McDonalds is horrible! The fries taste like they had been sitting there for days.You are lucky if they get your order right.If you do get the right food I can promise you it will be cold.This is the reason McDonald's franchises are struggling.This is a consistent thing not just a one time visit. Needless to say I do not eat here anymore.

Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

We have been to this McDonalds on multiple occasions and it has to be the slowest McDonalds that I have every been to. You wait and wait with no explanation of why you are waiting, and then we have still had our order come out wrong. We only go here if the kids beg.

1  Thank TN-Frank