See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 November 2016

Our room was clean and comfortable. Paul and Karen couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. We are headed back for another ice fishing trip this Winter. Wi-fi, satellite tv, convenience store/bait shop on site, heated game cleaning stations, it was perfect.

Room Tip: great for hunters and fishermen
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 July 2016

Karen and Paul were so nice to us the whole week we were there. Karen took pictures for us, showed us some rooms that were available, and seemed intent on us catching our limits of fish. We did very well too. Great place to stay and we will be going back soon. Mike, Don and Jim

Room Tip: All rooms are easily accessible, and located close to office, bait shop, fish cleaning station, etc.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 October 2014

I have just returned home to Tennessee from my second stay at Lynn Lake Lodge. I assure you that I will return.

As we say in Tennessee, Paul and Karen Johnson are just "good people."

We are always treated to first-rate accomodations, for people and dogs. We especially love their great game-cleaning facilities. That's because we never fail to kill ducks when we visit (our primary goal). There are pheasant to be had and someday I'll break down and fish along with my hunting.

If you're an outdoorsman (or woman), Lynn Lake makes the perfect "home base."

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 January 2014

This is a quiet restful place. My husband goes ice fishing in this area every winter. We usually come out here for a long weekend. They can accommodate large groups and charge per person. Dogs are allowed for a fee, which is small. They have sheets and blankets to cover the couches so you can have the dogs on the couch. They have several different rooms ranging from basicly decorated to very beautiful. All the rooms we have stayed in have had a full kitchen, dining room, and living room area. Very clean and comfortable. Nice people who run it and very reasonably priced. It is out in the country a ways but the remoteness is calming and beautiful.

Room Tip: The game room is my favorite so far. Good for a couple or small family. Can sleep up to 6. But 6 adults in this room would be thight.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lizzie0113
Reviewed 31 December 2013

My 6 brothers along with our dad and several friends make up a group of between 20 and 30. We have stayed at Lynn Lake Lodge for over 5 years now and will continue to come back. Its location is great for many different lakes, the bait shop has everything you need. You are treated like family, and the price is very reasonable. My only complaint is that we don't get here more times in the year.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends