All reviews room rate room was clean cleaning staff night's sleep king bed enjoyed our stay great place to stay slots specials miles smoking sd refrigerator interstate
Reviewed 18 April 2018

We were ambivalent upon arrival as the lobby smells faintly of cigarette smoke from the casino. And the front desk staff were neither professional nor friendly (one was missing most of their teeth and hard of hearing) But the rooms were adequately clean and surprisingly quiet for a nights stay. No fridge, only 1 pillow per guest and stains on the carpet didn't give the best impression. And no breakfast included either. However the dining room meal we paid for in the evening served the BEST grilled chicken alfredo I've ever had with moist fresh breadsticks that were transcendent. My table companion enjoyed a huge platter with hand formed burger patty and great all-you-can-eat fries. Although a bit pricey the quality made up for it. The cleaning staff were polite and friendly (note to hotel: please train these ladies for the front desk stat!). Though overall I would prefer to rate property 2.5 stars - I give it 3 here just for the great meal.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

SUPER staff. Both check in and out. Rooms were clean and in very good shape. No worn or out of shape parts like you see in so many more expensive places. We were on ground floor and was surprisingly very quiet. We ate breakfast - was quick, coffee was good. For a quick stop, it was a great rate (on a Thursday) and very good shape rooms. Only a few miles off i29, was worth the quick detour.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 16 March 2018

Very spacious room. Memory foam bed and mypillow. Awesome night sleep.very clean room, force air heating and cooling with a thermostat, no unit below the window like found in most hotels. Complimentary bottled water in the rooms. Smoking rooms are on the fourth and fifth floors only. Delicious supper choices including buffet options witha very reasonable price. Disappointing lack of Breakfast. Only had mini muffins, cookies, apples, apple and orange juice available.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

I was nervous at first when I saw how cheap the rooms were. I decided to give it a try and I’m very glad that I did. The rooms very clean and the he staff was very accommodating. They also have great breakfast that is very cheap thru out the week. The weekend buffet is as well worth the money. It was by far the best hotel I have stayed at in the area!

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank gatorbaitchomp
Reviewed 3 February 2018

Casino/Hotel nicely located close to Watertown, SD. Can stay here and be in town in 10 minutes. Convenient for old veterans to visit the Vet clinic in Watertown. Rooms are always clean and accomodating. No perks or gratuities. Priced very low.

Room tip: ask for ground floor.
Date of stay: February 2018