All reviewschoice hotelsfront deskwhirlpool tubstaff was very friendlywafflesbreakfast choicesmany levelsthe nicest hotelsexterior entranceroad triproom was cleanterry redlinlittle thingssioux fallscommon areascomfortable staypool area
Reviewed 27 September 2016

After staying up all night moving, I needed a place to stay. Called and talked to Tracie, she found me a nice quite room at a great price. Room was very nice and super clean. Bed was huge and just right on softness and firm. Lots of pillows, had fridge and microwave, large TV with lots of HD channels, and multi channels of HBO. Whirlpool and pool were just the right temp, they had an exercise room too but I'm lazy so I didn't check that out. Hot breakfast had lots of different things to eat. They have express check out where they put your receipt under the door but I drop my key off at the front desk. I chatted with Kathy the Manager and Tracie the Asst. Manager, what nice lady's, where chatted like we knew each other for years. So if your in Watertown, SD. This is the place to stay!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Tom T
Kathy K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2016

Holy Cow! What an awesome review. My staff and I so greatly appreciate it. We do strive to please and we're committed to total guest satisfaction. But it is only through our guests eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodations and services we provide. Thanks Again!

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

CLEAN rooms, good breakfast, right off interstate but quiet. McD and convenience store/gas right across the parking lot. They go the extra mile to make sure your stay is pleasant. The pool was warmer than most so I actually didn't mind swimming with my kids.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank emisch
Kathy K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2016

We are so glad that your stay was good. We appreciate your great review and hope to see you again when in Watertown.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

I recently stayed at this motel with a group of 5 friends. We took 5 rooms. Since I chose this motel for the group, I was feeling some pressure for it being a good place to stay. I relied on TripAdvisor to make the selection and good reviews were accurate. The motel was clean and comfortable. The staff was very nice and helpful. My group all liked the motel. It's location to the interstate is convenient.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dave S
Kathy K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2016

Wow! We certainly appreciate your nice review on Trip Advisor and my staff and I are thrilled that you and your friends enjoyed everything. We are totally committed to great customer service and it rewarding to know it was appreciated. Come again when you can.

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Great people and clean rooms! A decent pool. Plenty of restaurants near by. They are very quick to check you in and they place the recipient under your door before you wake. Clean fast service, sometimes they even provide I free diner or snack for guests.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Kathy K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2016

We are delighted with your awesome review. Thank you. I will share with my staff to let them know their efforts are a success. Come see us again.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Kathy runs the best hotel in town. She even get me a special breakfast in the morning. Clean ,, great pool and hot tub. Don't go anywhere else for a good night sleep in Watertown. Sorry my business is complete in this town.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank travlert521
Kathy K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2016

We have so enjoyed you staying with us. So sorry your business is in another area now. But thanks for your business and maybe we will see you again.