US$195
US$121
Free cancellation until 29/07
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewshot tubgift shopfree bag of icelog cabinfire pitfront porchgas grillindividual cabinsmeadow viewplace to stayrustic decorplay areawall drugroad noisebadlands national parkblack hillsceiling fan
Reviewed 8 August 2012

I stayed here while driving through SD with my two young children & mom durning Surgis. After checking hotels & finding nothing under $150 it was a wonderful surprise to find these for $105. After driving through town & seeing other hotels & quickly realized how great of a deal these cabins really were. I easily made reservations over the phone. The staff is wonderfull, very helpful & polite. The prices just can't be beat. I can't wait to bring my husband back here. The rooms look & smell clean. Great FREE breakfast with many items to select. Easy to find, right off I90.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2012

I was really surprised at the quality of this place. When we pulled in to town and I saw several of the hotels/motels in the area, I was a bit concerned. My wife had booked this place and I had not looked on Trip Advisor for reviews....so when we arrived, I was very surprised.

While it is a bit out of town, it is not far from dining or Wall Drug. The place was really great. The cabins are very well appointed, have great rustic furniture and are VERY, VERY CLEAN. We got one with a kitchen and it was nice to have a small fridge. The bed linens and towels were in great condition and you can tell the owners have taken great care in selecting everything to make you feel at home. The cabins are just off I-90, but no worries about the noise. It is a quiet little place and you won't hear traffic or anything.

We had a WEST facing cabin and it was nice to sit on the porch in the afternoon with a cup of coffee and watch the sunset. The breakfast was nice, but one woman running was a bit of a control freak and the layout was a little less than ideal for the size group that was trying to eat at the same time.

Overall, this is a GREAT place to stay and based upon what I saw from the outside, the BEST place to stay in Wall. The location is great and our kids loved the Tee Pee's and the play area (not that big, but still fun). Don't forget to take a picture near the buffalo!

Reviewed 2 August 2012

After a full day of driving, we were so happy to see that Frontier Cabins were clean, convenient, cool and inexpensive. For less than $100 a night, these cabins were better than some for twice the cost in other places. The cabins are situated right off I-90, but our cabin was facing out over the prairie. The cabins are air-conditioned--which was great in the middle of 95 degree heat! The beds were comfy and the bathroom was spotless. The staff was helpful and friendly--you could sense they were proud of their establishment. In the gift shop, they serve a continental breakfast with lots of options. Overall, we enjoyed our stay and would return if we come back through SD.

Reviewed 2 August 2012

There is a limited choice of hotels in Wall. The cabins are the best choice by far. They were pristinely clean and well-maintained. We had both a double queen cabin and one with a kitchenette due to the size of our group. Definitely request a west-facing cabin to enjoy the beautiful sunsets. Despite the fact it's right by the expressway, it was very quiet at night. The hottub was a great way to unwind at the end of the day. The free continental breakfast was a nice touch - oatmeal, waffles, bagels, pastries, milk, oj and coffee made for a quick breakfast. Less than 10 miles from the Badlands National Park.

Room Tip: ask for west facing room to enjoy the sunsets.
1  Thank Family_traveler_cd
Reviewed 2 August 2012

Our family was passing through to get to the Black Hills, so we started in the Badlands and stayed one night in these beautiful, comfortable, clean cabins. We were pleasantly surprised on how big the cabins were inside and the decor was very nice, loved our big comfy beds and the little porch was perfect to unwind after traveling in a car for 10 hours.My kids loved the sauna, it was clean and big enough for 6 to 8 people easily. The staff was very friendly and felt welcomed when we arrived. Wall drug store was literally 6 blocks away.

Room Tip: we had a west facing cabin and watching the sunset was beautiful.