“Excellent pizza.”
Review of Spezia

Spezia
Reserve with OpenTable
Spezia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 401 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Price range: US$8 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 57th Street and Louise Ave
Reviewed 1 July 2017

Their menu is much broader than pizza, but a margherita pizza is what my sister and I split. We could not quite finish the larger size. It was excellent.

There are newer reviews for Spezia

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Visited twice. Some of the best talian I've ever had anywhere. What this place is doing in Sioux Falls is beyond me.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

I cannot lie - Spezia's is one of my all time favorite restaurants in Sioux Fall! Although I typically get stuck ordering my same favorites over and over, they offer so much more and whenever I do venture into something new, they always become a NEW favorite! Of course, I love their pastas - homemade sauces are the BEST. But I also love their versions of fish, seafood and entrees for dinner, great flatbread pizzas for a lunch or appetizer to share, extensive wine list and Heirloom Tomato Specials when in season. Reservations are always best but a little wait is definitely worth it. Service and staff are beyond measure and the ambience does not disappoint! There are private rooms for larger groups or intimate gatherings but the dining room and bar are spacious and inviting. You will NOT be sorry!

Reviewed 10 June 2017

They did a great job of accommodating our party of 12, but we did have to wait until 8 pm to get in. We essentially had the place to ourselves by that time. They went out of their way to satisfy us, which was certainly appreciated! I had the French Acadian chicken linguine, which was way more than I could eat. It was a bit on the too salty side, but I still enjoyed it very well. The soup special (tomato zucchini) was outstanding. Two in the party ordered fancy desserts and we passed them around to share...fun times!

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Nice atmosphere, cozy two person booths, well prepared food, crunchy fresh vegetables, salmon grilled to perfection, really good pizza (authentic, not American) excellent beer salad and real spumoni. Good service and no rush to turn over tables.