“Upscale Italian”
Review of Spezia

Spezia
Reserve with OpenTable
Spezia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 409 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Price range: US$8 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 57th Street and Louise Ave
Reviewed 10 June 2017

They did a great job of accommodating our party of 12, but we did have to wait until 8 pm to get in. We essentially had the place to ourselves by that time. They went out of their way to satisfy us, which was certainly appreciated! I had the French Acadian chicken linguine, which was way more than I could eat. It was a bit on the too salty side, but I still enjoyed it very well. The soup special (tomato zucchini) was outstanding. Two in the party ordered fancy desserts and we passed them around to share...fun times!

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Nice atmosphere, cozy two person booths, well prepared food, crunchy fresh vegetables, salmon grilled to perfection, really good pizza (authentic, not American) excellent beer salad and real spumoni. Good service and no rush to turn over tables.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

We've been here several times before and never really had a problem, but not a wow experience either. Tonight was worth reviewing. We were able to get a quiet booth right away around 7 pm on a Friday. Our waitress was genuine and kind- Katie. She answered questions about the menu and offered to make changes if we wanted. I ordered the eggplant Parmesan and my husband the Acadian chicken. Both were very tasty and plenty to bring home a light lunch for the next day. The meals came with a delicious Caesar salad and to die for bread- crusty on the outside and warm and soft middle. Yum! It was a lovely dinner date.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

We asked at a local hotel, where a good restaurant was. They mentioned of couple places, and one of those was this place. My lovely wife ordered the egg plant Parmesan and she said that it was simply delicious. I had the spaghetti with meatballs, and while it was more than I could handle it was a very well-prepared meal and it was very tasty.

If you're looking for a good Italian restaurant, this is the one.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

We visited Spezia with a group of 7 on a Saturday night. We had reservations, but still had to wait (not too long). The food was good and the atmosphere was relaxing. I would recommend Spezia's for couples, families, and friends.