Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites
US$68
US$60
SleepInn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

US$156
US$210
US$189
Sheraton.com
US$94
US$69
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

US$159
US$110
US$98
ComfortInn
US$138
All reviewsfire pitan italian restaurantbike pathprivate patiojohnny carinosattached restaurantfrog slidefirst floorbeautiful facilitygreat family hotelroom servicedonutspool areaolder kidscracker barrellarge bathroomloved this hotel
Reviewed 6 May 2018

The hotel is convenient to the interstate.

The good. The hotel and rooms were clean. Our night there was quiet and we were able to sleep well. There is a typical hotel breakfast buffet in the morning. Many selections. It was good.

The not so good: It is on a small dead end side street with a restaurant, wine bar, and coffee. The side street is lined with cars on both sides of the streets in the evenings since all the businesses parking lots are full. That makes getting in and out a little tricky since the street is narrow.

Overall a reasonable place to stay.

Room Tip: Ground level rooms open to the outside. Good if you need them, not if you don't.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
clubsf, Front Office Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Thank you for your review on your stay at the Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites. We appreciate your feedback. We have made note of your comments and appreciate very much your input. Your review on your experience help us grow, so thank you for letting us know your thoughts.

Ashley Enstad
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 19 April 2018

This is a great facility- large rooms, beautiful decor, great children's pool area, sufficient continental breakfast. I enjoyed my 3 day stay here and would return, for the most part. The only thing that causes me concern is the service. During my three days of in and outs, NEVER did a staff person greet me. Even the couple times I stood at the desk they ignored me until they were done with what they were doing without even a "Just a moment." I needed a couple favors as well and both times I asked a question, I felt like I was being tolerated. The chair in my room was also broken and leaned side ways but I forgot to ask them to replace it.

Room Tip: Ask for third floor
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
clubsf, Front Office Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

There were 9 of us ladies that met in Sioux Falls for a family weekend getaway. We decided to go even though there was a blizzard forecast. We ended up being stranded for 3 days, 1 day longer than we planned. This motel didn’t miss a beat, making sure everyone was taken care of. Things couldn’t have been anymore perfect! The staff was absolutely the best I’ve ever seen. The motel itself is beautiful! Stay here, you’re going to love it!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

We are so glad to hear that you ladies enjoyed your stay with us during our spring blizzard. We strive to create a comfortable and enjoyable experience for everyone and it is so nice to hear that you and your family truly had that experience. I will share your nice comments with the staff-they will be thrilled!!
Thank you for choosing to stay with us~we hope to see you very soon!!

Ashley Enstad

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I had to give them a circle just so I could rate the place.The check-in went well.I booked online that was easy too.The clerk that checked us in was great.Things weren't to bad in the room.The kids enjoyed the pool.The clerk was polite and let our family eat our pizza together in the breakfast area.All seemed well,then we tried to go to sleep!That is what most people do at a hotel after 10 pm is sleep, no not here.The running & noise above us started around 9:30 & didn't stop.We were in room 102, so if you were the ones above us you people have no manners or respect.I went out once & asked the desk clerk if she could please tell the people above tobe quite. By 12:00 my husband had went out and asked the clerk 3 times to please ask our rude neighbors above us to quite down. I am not at this point blaming the clerk for the utter rudeness of the people upstairs but come on we needed to sleep.Move them to a different room already.Then after midnight a woman is screaming in the halls about her boyfriend Alfonso and him being a dirty___.That I am blaming the hotel clerk for.Throw them or her out.We need to sleep.Oh it gets better.Around 1:30 there is a cop and a guy standing outside our door talking loud!!Really, I finally stick my head out the door and ask them to take it down the hall. Oh they moved alright, 2 feet.I could still hear the conversation.That is so rude and inconsiderate.Then a baby crying down at the front desk.I wanted the number of the owner so I could call him or her and wake them up around 1:30 and keep them awake.I would like a refund. Took some pics of the bathroom for you.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Theresa R
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your terrible experience on your past stay. I am very surprised as I am not aware of any issues during your stay. I would like very much to visit with you to hear out the details and have opportunity to fix any issues we may have. I look forward to hearing from you . my contact information is below
Val Carman
2320 S Louise Ave
SFSD 57103
605-361-8700
vcarman@clubhouse-hotel.com

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We've been staying here for family visits periodically for 10 years or more. The decor is always fresh, never worn or tired. The rooms are well kept, good-sized for families. This time at breakfast they've added DIY smoothies, a big hit with the kids and a welcome addition to the waffles and other offerings. Service is always friendly. They've added a managers reception-we were away during that time-but it sounds like a nice addition. We'll be back!

Room Tip: King suites are great for families. Pet friendly rooms have exterior doors.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you so much for your great comments of our hotel. Our goal is to provide each and every guest with a comfortable and relaxing stay and it is thrilling to hear that we have accomplished that for you and your family.
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us~we hope to see you back very soon!!
Val Carman