US$138
US$97
  • Fitness centre
US$146
US$124
All reviewssuper walmartstayed herefull kitchenstudio suitefront deskextended stay hotelnice deskother hotels in the arearoad noiseup to dateclean roomswould stay here againroad tripeasy accessvery nice hotelfree breakfaststaff was friendly
Reviewed 24 March 2018

We stayed here twice and each time we got the Suite with the bedroom and kitchen, we will always get this room anytime we go there. This room was great, well worth a few extra dollars. Staff is friendly and helpful, hotel is clean, and it's close to Interstate. Close to lots of restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 February 2018

Fantastic place for an extended stay. When I entered my first though was, "I could live here". It has all the basics nailed down.

Safe, very quiet, good, well lit parking, friendly and helpful staff.

I was shocked (and this is my fault for not looking into it) that they do not have a pool, hot tub or breakfast. I was really looking forward to a soak before I found out from the manager that there is none on the property. Again, my fault I assumed all new upper end hotels had them. A side benefit is there were no screaming kids running down the halls.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 November 2017

These were full suite rooms with a very well stocked kitchen and the ability to 'borrow' cooking items, like crock pots, from the front desk. Pet friendly. We were only staying one night on a road trip south, but the room and amenities were really lovely and a good value.

Room Tip: If you are looking for a really clean and modern extended stay hotel, this is it!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank DebRussell49
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Stumbled upon this hotel at last min. Checked into our room and was amazed on the upkeep of the room. Once settled come to see the lack of the house keeping crew. Cookies and candy left in varied spots.

However the staff was pleasant. Hotel accommodations are well worth the cost of stay. Few things this hotel offers that many other don't are the kids games, heads up on town events, free onsite laundry, multiple computers for business use as well as kid friendly. Fitness room is accommodating altho a few hand weights would compleat it. (: over all great for extended stays, business use and family's. If looking for a pool this location doesn't have one otherwise very pleased so far with our over all stay. Definitely recommend!

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 20 July 2017

My wife and I were in Sioux Falls visiting family for a week and decided to stay here. The price was pretty good and it looked nice and clean.

The hotel was nice and clean. Don't expect it to stay that way though as they only clean rooms once per week. Same with towels..they only give you enough for 2-3 days depending on how many people are staying in your room. With me, my wife and a baby, I had to go ask for more towels and wash clothes 3 different times.

My biggest complaint was the bed. It really was not very comfortable. I had a stiff back most of the week. Also, it was nice having the kitchenette but there weren't really enough utensils to make good use of it.

Overall, the price was decent but there are other hotels in the area for similar prices that clean the room every day and provide breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank TJ25504
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear TJ25504,

Thank you for sharing your impressions of your recent stay with us.

I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and that our staff were accommodating and our amenities met your expectations. I also take note regarding your comment about our beds and the sleeping quality in our hotel. I apologize if this might have caused you inconvenience.

Thank you once again for your feedback and we would be delighted if you visit us again in the future .

Best Regards,