All reviewsbarn doorgreat hotelstaff was helpful and friendlystayed herenewer hotelquick tripbreakfast staffspacious roomwould highly recommend this hotelexercise roomexcellent staypool areaoatmealblack hillsparking lotfront desk staffcloset
Reviewed 30 April 2018

My family stayed at Hampton for a family wedding. The staff were so helpful. The king suites were large enough to provide a gathering space for us. My husband felt the bed was too hard but he likes a very soft bed.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
AMcCabe, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Southwest/Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay. Glad you enjoyed the stay and do hope you come back and stay real soon.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

This motel has very nice accommodations and is close to I229, which helps in getting around Sioux Falls. We used it to avoid 41st St. which is a poorly signed main route. the staff has been very pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnSiouxFalls, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Southwest/Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites - Sioux Falls. It is great to hear that the team did an amazing job and that you enjoyed the hotel. I am sad to see you ranked us a one, please try us again in the future. Thank you.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

We stayed two nights in this hotel. It was very clean, comfortable and updated. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast had a lot of choices and I hate to admit that the donuts were very good! I would definitely stay at this hotel again and would recommend it to others. Hampton is usually costs a bit more than I like to pay, but I received a good rate at this hotel so I thought it was a good value for the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn and Suites Sioux Falls , glad you enjoyed your and thanks for the recommendation.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Very clean and inexpensive hotel that I have used for when I have early morning flights. Not next to the airport but mostly interstate travel to the airport. Friendly staff with quick check-in/check-out services.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. Glad you chose our hotel and hope to have you back real soon.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

We were extremely pleased with the updated rooms, newer carpet, complimentary breakfast, etc. This place was very clean and the staff was very accommodating. The online reviews were excellent and the Hampton Inn solidly met our high expectations! I would openly recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
AMcCabe, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Southwest/Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback on your recent stay. Glad you enjoyed the hotel and our wonderful staff. We do appreciate you and hope to have you back again.