“Smokin Betty”

Price range: US$8 - US$23
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: "The Firehouse," as it is called by locals, is one of Rapid City's unique and interesting landmarks. -Housed within the original firehouse, a structure built of four layer brick in 1915, the building is listed on the National Historic Register. We offer a full service restaurant and bar with indoor and outdoor dining. Experience a vibrant atmosphere with live entertainment by local musicians in addition to live theatre most Friday and Saturday evenings (view our website for a list of upcoming events). Of course, the Main attraction at the Firehouse is our uniquely flavored, hand crafted beers along with a menu of the Midwest's favorite dishes. With culinary selections ranging from salads and BBQ to buffalo and gumbo, there is something for everyone at the Firehouse Brewing Company.
Reviewed 12 January 2018

I had the half sandwich soup combo and the gorgonzala ale cheese soup was great, the sandwich was good but average. If you like smoky flavors though you have to try the Smokin Betty brew, it was so good and left me wanting more. Hope they have it on tap next time I'm there!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,786)

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed in rapid city for 3 nights & visited the firehouse brewing company on 2 if the nights.
We found the food tasty, extremely filling & not bad value. We had ribs & Cobb salad the first time & chicken with sausage & rib the 2nd time.
Didn't like being asked if we wanted desserts before we finished eating our mains.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We just went , early and it filled up behind us. It was a Saturday night though. We had drinks & dinner. Great server! He had chicken fried steak that was traditional and yummy. I had bacon wrapped pork tenderloin with blue cheese. .....to die for! I'm tellen ya! YUM! The veggie was beans & I wasn't too excited about that but oh my...Shocking, yummy for them too.
The bathrooms have been re done also and are quite nice & clean as always.
Don't hesitate about going to the Firehouse.
I'm happy to give them a good review.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We took a girls trip to downtown Rapid City and the Firehouse was one or our stops. It has a great selection of drinks and the foods was just right!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

The food at Firehouse is consistently wonderful! I had a reuben sandwich for lunch recently and it was one of the best reubens that I've ever had. The servers are friendly and food comes quickly.