“Go Early”

Price range: US$8 - US$23
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: "The Firehouse," as it is called by locals, is one of Rapid City's unique and interesting landmarks. -Housed within the original firehouse, a structure built of four layer brick in 1915, the building is listed on the National Historic Register. We offer a full service restaurant and bar with indoor and outdoor dining. Experience a vibrant atmosphere with live entertainment by local musicians in addition to live theatre most Friday and Saturday evenings (view our website for a list of upcoming events). Of course, the Main attraction at the Firehouse is our uniquely flavored, hand crafted beers along with a menu of the Midwest's favorite dishes. With culinary selections ranging from salads and BBQ to buffalo and gumbo, there is something for everyone at the Firehouse Brewing Company.
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We just went , early and it filled up behind us. It was a Saturday night though. We had drinks & dinner. Great server! He had chicken fried steak that was traditional and yummy. I had bacon wrapped pork tenderloin with blue cheese. .....to die for! I'm tellen ya! YUM! The veggie was beans & I wasn't too excited about that but oh my...Shocking, yummy for them too.
The bathrooms have been re done also and are quite nice & clean as always.
Don't hesitate about going to the Firehouse.
I'm happy to give them a good review.

Date of visit: January 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (2,975)

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We took a girls trip to downtown Rapid City and the Firehouse was one or our stops. It has a great selection of drinks and the foods was just right!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 3 January 2018

The food at Firehouse is consistently wonderful! I had a reuben sandwich for lunch recently and it was one of the best reubens that I've ever had. The servers are friendly and food comes quickly.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Delicious food. Unique atmosphere. And a fabulous selection of Firehouse beers and wines. I am particularly fond of the cheesy artichoke dip and beer bread, the Ruben Sandwich and the Spontaneous Heating(jambalaya). And for entertainment in the summer live bands on the patio or check out the live theater productions.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Good variety of meals and the food was very good. We especially liked the malts. Service was excellent.

Date of visit: December 2017