“Great place for breakfast or lunch”
Review of Ron's Cafe

Ron's Cafe
Ranked #35 of 291 Restaurants in Rapid City
Reviewed 31 March 2017

We discovered Ron's Cafe a few years ago and have been frequent customers ever since. The service is always excellent. The waitress, Suzy, and Ron, the owner and cook, make every customer feel welcome. The food is always good, and the prices are very reasonable. If you are looking for a good home cooked meal for breakfast or lunch, this is a great place to go.

2  Thank 3GirlsMom61

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

A friend of my wife pointed us to this restaurant. She has my thanks! What a great place, a real home town diner. I have driven by Ron's for six years and didn't even know it was there. This morning will be the last time I bypass it! I have been a regular at a restaurant just down the road, they will probably wonder where I went.
Great food, reasonable price, terrific service, and a real down home feel. I love it!!

Reviewed 21 March 2017

Excellent breakfast and lunch menu, all items available all day. Awesome staff - Ron himself always at the helm (grill). One of today's features was a favorite, corned beef/swiss grilled cheese with cheeseburger macaroni soup. Yum!

Reviewed 21 February 2017

There's lots of places to eat breakfast in Rapid City. But there is only one place that I really like to go. Ron's Cafe. It's a tiny hidden little gem next to and behind Everest Cuisine.

I have been here numerous times and the food is consistently good. The place is consistently packed and busy. The customer service for me has always been good, but I have heard others say they had a bad experience. I don't really care. Small diners are for good affordable comfort food, and that's what Ron delivers.

It is not open on weekends, which is a sore spot for me. I don't generally have time during the weekday to go there. So consequently I only get to go there every now and then. The hours are 7am to 2pm, Mon-Fri.

Whatever you get off the menu will be delicious and hot. I am particular to the corned beef hash omelet and the hot chicken dinner. Very good! Go there, you won't be disappointed. Be nice to the overworked staff. They have a tough job!

Reviewed 21 November 2016

I ate at Ron's in early September, but his awesome food and the great service still resonate 3 months later.