Comfort Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Rapid City)
View Hotel
M Star Rapid City(Rapid City)
View Hotel
Lazy "U" Motel(Rapid City)
View Hotel
    Big Sky Lodge(Rapid City)
    • Restaurant
    Town House Motel(Rapid City)
    View Hotel
    All reviewsruby tuesdayswafflesblack hillswould stay here againsioux fallswaffle makerbreakfast roomqueen suitenight managerdecent breakfastnext morningvery pleasant staythree nightsparking lotminute drivewonderful hotelmount rushmore
    Reviewed 19 December 2011

We came to town for doctor appts and stayed here,. We decided to extend our stay and do some shopping and just have some time of relaxation and fun away from home. The staff was great and we enjoyed our stay here. It is quiet and clean. We will be back.

Reviewed 17 December 2011

I was there my business trip to rapid city, It was my first trip to Rapid city, worth to stay at hotel, nice staff, nice people, nice location to spend family time in summer, lots of activities in summer. They serve you very nice morning breakfast with warm waffle available to you,

Room Tip: all room smoke free and available with fridge and microwave.
    • Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
    Reviewed 7 December 2011

I was in town for a 2 day baksetball tournement with my daugther. I wasn't comfortable staying at a hotel on "the strip" and found the Comfort Inn & Suites just a block off the beaten path. The price was great. Upon checking I was so please with the appearance of our room, very clean, the staff was so kind, breakfast the next morning was wonderful. I had a great nights sleep, so quiet. I will only stay here when in Rapid City.

Reviewed 4 December 2011

We often visit Rapid City when my parents are ill and always stay at this hotel! It is just a few blocks from the hospital, offers an amazing medical rate, is always super clean, has fabulous breakfast that pleases my 2 toddlers, and best of all the staff is super helpful and friendly! Breakfast included various muffins, bread, bagels, english muffines, yogurt, various cereals, hard boiled eggs, sausage, omelets, waffles (blueberry or regular), and fruit... definately not limited! Our room was always clean and the pool was the cleanest I've seen of the hotels we've visited in Rapid City! Having Ruby Tuesday right next door is awesome too! We will definately be staying here again!

Reviewed 3 December 2011

The beds are comfortable, the breakfast is good but limited. No refrigerator or Microwave in my room, & I'd have preferred better maid service. AmericInn is better!!

Room Tip: Higher rooms don't have stomping feet above them
    • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business