“Great visit”

Pauly's Pizzeria & Sub Co.
Ranked #31 of 291 Restaurants in Rapid City
Price range: US$5 - US$22
Cuisines: Pizza, Pub, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Pauly's Pizzeria and Sub Co. On St Patrick St. Offers Pizza, Subs, Soup, Salads, Gyros, Wings and a Self Serve Beer Wall. Store Information- Dine-In, Carry Out, On-Line Ordering
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

I always enjoy stopping in at Pauly's because I know I am in for a treat. Not only are their pizzas superb, but the also have great sides. My wife had a loaded side salad and I had the chicken tortilla soup. My favorite. Nummy. We went home thoroughly satisfied. The atmosphere is always pleasant. I know you will enjoy it as well.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

Looked up the reviews and this was in the top 5, so thought we'd give it a try as we were passing through town. Really glad we did. One of us has an individual sized pizza and the other a hot hoagie sandwich. Both were excellent. Great service and friendly. Would recommend to others and would return in the future.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Not much else to say but yum! Pauly’s Subs used to be in Bacon Park. Now it is in a nice new building out by the fairgrounds. A sort of odd location but same great food I remember. Egg Salad Sands on Sourdough are great! Next time I go, I’m going to have to try the corn poppers. They sound intriguing.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We usually get pizza, but today we grabbed subs. And soup. Pauly's makes the absolute best chicken tortilla soup. And the subs are always excellent. An extremely good meal all around.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I have been there on numerous occasions. Each and every time I have been there it has been wonderful. You get decent portions for your money. I suggest you go there today.