“Great!”

Ranked #13 of 51 Hotels in Rapid City
Brookings, South Dakota
“Great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2012

Great place to stay, not loud staff is friendly and polite!

Room Tip: If you are tall don't choose a handicap room
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Kelli F

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2012

First time at this hotel, great experience!!! Highly recommend, clean rooms. Clerk JR was awesome, friendliest guy in SD, I think? All staff very friendly, GM Pam even asked me during continental breakfast how everything was!!! Nice touch.

• Stayed January 2012
3 Thank dos0907
, General Manager at Days Inn Rapid City, responded to this review, 11 July 2012
Thank you so much for your kind review. I am glad to hear that you had a great experience and found my staff to be so friendly. We take customer service seriously here.
I hope to see you again soon. Please feel free to contact me directly for reservations and I will make sure that your room is ready for you. Thanks again, I really did enjoy visiting with you at breakfast.

Pam Blodgett
Sioux City, Iowa, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2012

Had a really nice visit to Rapid for son's hockey team. Hotel was clean and met all of our expectations! Fabulous price for the night, too! Team liked the breakfast and the pool! So glad they were willing to accommodate the team and their families - reservations were a dream! They also provided help with hockey association - you don't find that very often - wish more hotels in South Dakota did that!! Overall - great place and will stay there again!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
Rockyford, SD
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2012

I do alot of business travel to Rapid City, SD, where there are many hotel/motel accommodations available. I always choose the Days Inn on North Lacrosse Street not only because of the clean and comfortable rooms and their affordable rates, but because the staff there treat me as their friend, not as their customer. They always have a smiling face, they treat me with respect, they go out of their way to make me feel at home, they are just outstanding. I encourage all travelers to stay at Days Inn on Lacrosse Street, one stay there and you always go back!!! (P.S., the date of travel only allows me to pick one month, I stay there at least once every month!!)

Room Tip: Every room I slept in was outstanding! The lobby area is reminds me of home!
  • Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Tammy L
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2011

I have stayed at many hotels in Rapid City, however, I have yet to find one that can compare to Days Inn. I was impressed with the service from the moment I stepped in the door. During registration, without asking, I was upgraded rooms. I was treated as VIP an felt very welcomed. The rooms are also second to none. I advise you to check this place out for yourself!

• Stayed December 2011