All reviews bears climbing waffles waffle maker sausage log cabin stay there again continental breakfast the hotel is clean within walking distance comfortable beds third floor nice place nice pool enjoyed our stay pool area the breakfast area corn palace
Reviewed 17 September 2018

We stayed for one night and would not hesitate to stay here again.
The lady at the front desk was very, very nice. The hotel common areas were extremely clean as were the guest rooms.
Elevator could use some ventilation. It was stifling hot in there!!
The carved bears climbing the outside walls are a charming and wonderful addition that make this hotel stand out!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2018

Stayed here on my 3rd nigh on my cross country trip. Second Kelly Inn I stayed at but this one was a bit nicer than the first. I booked it in the afternoon and had requested a outside access room. When i got there , I was told that request had not come through and it would be $35 usd more for that type of room.I was a bit disappointed and again the front desk hotel clerk was quite abrupt with a kind of "take it or leave it " attitude and was not very welcoming. ( My second stay with Kelly Inn and both desk clerks were rude, abrupt and not very welcoming) I declined and got a regular hotel room on the send floor. Room was clean, quiet and again breakfast was on at 6:30 so I got breakfast on the road after I left. Very nicely appointed hotel with a good room and amenities. Culvers burger place right across the road. Nice place to stay with pool and exercise room.

Room Tip: Make sure your room is not near the pool.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

The inn is conveniently located off the interstate. It is pleasant and fine for a overnight stay. The staff was quite friendly and helpful. Morning breakfast was basic and fine. We would stay again if in the area.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2018

This property is not terrible by any means, but it would not be my first choice if possible. The rooms were clean but there is a musty smell (not sure if that was humidity or pool). It just seemed very basic in terms of amenities and while they are proud of the breakfast options, that could be much better. Sure they offer waffles, but if you want something else, then options are a bit limited. They also had a laughable exercise room. There were a couple of (poor) machines, no weights and it also had a weird smell. It would not take much to improve that as well.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel while traveling across the country from Pennsylvania. The staff were very kind, even when we checked in late at night after driving from Iowa. The bedroom was very clean, WiFi connected well, and overall had an awesome stay. We never had time to use the pool but it looked to be very relaxing. The continental breakfast was very lovely with a waffle maker, donuts, cereal, fruit, and much more. Overall this was a fantastic hotel to stay in if visiting Mitchell, the Corn Palace, or even just traveling through.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family