“Good food service not so good..”

Marlins Family Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 60 Restaurants in Mitchell
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Sunday brunch is great. Any other day of the week, service is not so great. Bring your food out, don't ask if you need anything then walk away. You spend the next 8- 12 minutes trying to get the attention of your server to ask for condiments and extra napkins. By this time you food is just better than Luke warmand you just might get attitude because you disturbed your server.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

We spent the night at the Thunderbolt Motel they had a continental breakfast that was very slim so we went over the Marlins to have breakfast was pretty decent and their prices were Fair the only complaint I got is a coffee was weak

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Arrived here and ate dinner at the restaurant. When I arrived, had to wait several minutes for someone to come seat me at a table. Problem was that they weren't very busy.

Finally seated, the server was much quicker at serving me than the hostess in seating me. Had an unusual spiced check melt; it was pretty good, but a little pricey.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

I don't understand why people order high-falutin' food at a place like this. It's a huge diner-order accordingly. Burgers, steaks, breakfast is the way to go. I've eaten there three times and I'll do it again when I'm in Mitchell.

Service is spotty but the food's good.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We were seated quickly and server was friendly and attentive. Nice enough atmosphere. Husband ate the meatloaf which was so loaded with sage it was barely eatable. I had chicken cordon bleu, ok, a little over cooked. Both of our vegetables were cold, probably frozen and not cooked long enough, would have been good if hot. Potatoes were really hot and fresh. Guess someone in the kitchen could pay a little more attention.

Been to Marlins Family Restaurant? Share your experiences!