See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

After spending many years as an employed hotel worker I am the first one to be grossed out in a motel and know that the cheaper they are the higher the chance of bugs...i did NOT get grossed out at this hotel!!! For the price it was good, the shower pressure could've been a tad stronger but it was quiet the owner was friendly and not crabby. If you're looking for a safe but budget friendly place in Mitchell this be it!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BlueCoyote1115
Reviewed 5 September 2016

Yes it was a tad over priced but we considered ourselves lucky to find this place as everything else was booked. The room was very outdated, it did sort of smell and the extra bed was just a two twin box springs on top of each other. But me and my family made do with it for the night. I tell you if the owners had the right investors, they could remodel this place and make it worth the price we paid for the night.

Room Tip: Don't get your hopes up...
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank kskkak0509
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

We usually stay in chain motels, but on this particular night, there was nothing available within about 150 miles. We were exhausted from driving and found out the Budget Inn had one room left for the night. When you drive up, it is nothing fancy to look at and is old fashioned. The gentleman who checked us in was very friendly. Our room smelled a little closed up, but once we got the air conditioner going, the smell subsided. The hotel room was HUGE! It had two queen beds and one twin, a decent sized bathroom and a vanity outside of the bathroom. The shower was the best shower I had during our 9 day vacation...lots of pressure! The room was clean and adequate for a one night stay!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

I had visited this motel in the month of may and it is good motel for staying short duration.
We had stayed in this motel for 12 weeks and we feel stay was good with basic amenities.
When ever we need anything hotel staff was given prompt response

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

Room smells a little, kinda makes me sick!
Should be $10 cheaper, but SD is a little over priced anyway.
You get to park in front of your room.
It's a good place to stay in for the night as long as you're leaving the next morning!
I only stayed here coz I didn't find any better near by vacant Motels which are relatively better!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family