“Thoroughly Enjoyable!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Annabelle...
Rochester, Minnesota
“No working water”
Reviewed 8 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Went with a group of ladies for a bachelorette party. It was a beautiful cabin with a lot of space. However our second day into the stay the water was shut off for some reason. Absolutely no water for practically the whole day. It was a huge inconvenience. We couldn't cook, shower or even use the bathroom. We had to call several times before getting a hold of a manger to let them know the situation. When I called a second time to get a time estimate of when the water will be turned on, I got the response, "You'll know before I know." Overall beautiful cabin but poor customer service. Where was our discount?

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
9 Mar 2016
We are very sorry for the inconvenience. There was a "development-wide" water outage for 6 hours, while maintenance fixed the pump. I believe when our team spoke with you they said they'd let you know immediately, but if you were at the cabin, you would probably know when it comes on, before we do.
When something like this happens area-wide (power outage, satellite down, etc.) it's completely out of our hands but we work hard to contact the maintenance people and keep you informed.
ND

Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
CA
Reviewed 25 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing