See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 August 2018

The hotel needs to be updated. The lobby smelled of strong chlorine from the pool. The pool was not oped because of that. The TV did not work and had to have front desk come up and fix. The wash cloth rack in the shower broke when my son tried to grab it. It flew off and cut his leg. I told the front desk and they didn't seem to worried. We will never stay there again.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 10 June 2018

One of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in...period. I had multiple complaints about my room to the manager and she seemed uninterested. Filthy room, terrible breakfast, really brown bananas, no water pressure, just a bad experience. I will no longer patronize this business. This place needs a total make-over. The only thing that was nice was the air conditioner, it kept the room cool.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank Farrider59
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Clean and comfortable rooms..........
The staff is great. They were pretty quick on a busy day while the tournament was going on.
Good Restaurant on site. This hotel is centrally located in the city.

Event center is just next to the hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Michael S
Yogin P, Owner at Crossroads Hotel and Huron Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Thank you for taking time to give us your feedback, we appreciate it.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Very nice Motel . nice clean rooms. very very friendly front desk staff ..nice sized pool and a really nice jacuzzi . Poolside rooms can't wait to come back.... ... . Sorry I got to keep typing otherwise TripAdvisor won't let me post it

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ericwick7

Thank you for taking time to give us your feedback, we appreciate it.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

What else can be said with out being extremely rude. I don’t like leaving bad reviews, however I feel it is my responsibility to inform others of my experience. I also feel that many hoteliers in general need to step up their game.

This hotel is right next to the event center, so I believe the management / ownership takes that advantage and doesn’t try that hard. They have a built in audience of convenience and location. Bottom line is this hotel needs some renovation with extreme emphasis on the rooms. Everything in the room is out dated. We all book hotel rooms for one reason only, that is to get a good nights rest, sleep in a comfortable bed, take a good shower. Please remember that when competing the much needed renovation.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business