“Day after Thanksgiving visit”
Review of King's Wok

King's Wok
Ranked #35 of 61 Restaurants in Brookings
Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

My son and I ate at this restaurant on the day after Thanksgiving. To me this is a very small, limited buffet with good food but not a large variety of choices. The restaurant was not crowded (it was after 7 p.m) but the buffet was hot (as hot as you can expect from a buffet line) and the food pans were well stocked. I noticed more people taking to-go orders than staying and eating. The fruit bar looked fresh and of course there is the token 'ice cream' for desert along with a few cookies and fortune cookies.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

This restaurant is always great, consistent quality food that is hot, kept fresh and variety is plentiful

Reviewed 5 June 2016

My mom and I went to order some food yesterday for delivery and were informed that they stopped their delivery service last week. We were very, very disappointed because we had been at a local state park all day and were very sore and just wanted to have our food delivered and eat, so we didn't order anything and decided to go out to eat instead to a different restaurant where we could have sit down service instead of the buffet. The food is great

Reviewed 25 April 2016

I love to eat at King's Wok! I've only ever had the buffet...never ordered off of menu. If they have one?? At meal times the food is hot and kept well stocked. They clear your plates promptly. The next plate is sitting by the buffet so you don't have to wait or ask to get a second plate. There's icecream included for dessert!! The ONLY thing I don't like is I don't drink a beverage other than water but I have to pay for it as part of the cost of the buffet.

Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

Not sure why this place only has one review. I thought it was excellent and considering how busy the place was while I was placing my order the service was fast and friendly. Must be a popular choice, there were many people choosing the buffet.