All reviewskiddie poolroom was cleanhot tubfront deskcontinental breakfastdarcymattressesremodelingcerealinterstate
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Staff from Front desk to Restaurant were excellent..The Room was ok except for the hvac, we had to "fix" ours 4 times,it kept dieing! Unplug, count to ten, blow off sensor, plug back in! Called front desk, they knew there was a problem, offered to move us to a different room, we were too tired and had unpacked everything already, the last "fix" kept the fan going all night so it all worked out...would stay again if in the area..

Room Tip: We were on 1st floor, poolside, the hotub was right out our door so we loved that. Rm #106
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Darci S, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for our property. Also, thank you for making us aware of the hvac unit problem in your room. I wish problems, such as this, would occur during our preventive maintenance checks. Our maintenance department was given information on this unit and has since taken care of the issue. Thank you again and hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

I stayed for one night in a single room and it was very clean and comfortable. Everything was in working order, and I didn't have any issues with noise. The check in staff were very helpful and friendly. The included breakfast was alright, no complaints. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Rhondaclp
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

We recently stayed at this location for a family reunion. I have to admit, when we pulled up from a long day of travel, I was a bit weary of staying here from the look of the outside. Boy, was I wrong! This was the perfect location for a family reunion. There is a well maintained atrium with a kiddie pool, large pool, and hot tub. My kids had a great time! I'm very picky about the cleanliness of the hotels I stay in, and this place was up to my standard. I even inspected the mattresses, which were clean as a whistle. The hotel bar was nice as well. I would not have any problem staying here again. Charming hotel, friendly staff, conveniently located to stores and restaurants.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank TXBainbridges
Reviewed 10 April 2017

My family and I stayed here because my grandma is in the hospital. We made our reservation directly with Darcy (manager). She was great, Thank you. We will absolutely stay here again. The kids had fun in the pool and the adults had a good time in the restaurant. This hotel went out of its way to accomodate my family. Stay here!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Darci S, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey regarding our EconoLodge Inn & Suites. We use all information, positive or negative, as a training tool for all our staff. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you and your family with in the future. Hopefully we will get the privilege of serving you in the future.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

The staff were great. We could tell that a lot of time had gone into remodeling the hotel since the last time we stayed. The restaurant had a fun atmosphere. It was more expensive since the last time we were there but it was worth the few extra dollars.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

WOW! Thank you for completing an online review of our EconoLodge Inn & Suites in Brookings, SD. I hope you enjoyed the SDSU rodeo during your visit to Brookings. We definitely enjoyed having participates, families and fans staying with us. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with in the future with travel plans. Hopefully we see you again in 2018.