“It's alright”

Ranked #21 of 61 Restaurants in Brookings
Price range: US$10 - US$15
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is my friend's favorite and she told me and my husband to go, so we went twice. It's a nice restaurant and staff were nice. Food was good/decent too, but both my husband and I felt like the menu is a little overpriced... Personally I rather go somewhere else and spend that money. I went only twice but both times it was really quiet there and I could hear what other customers were talking. I didn't really feel comfortable talking there because they could hear what we were talking too...
My husband went to the bar in the restaurant with his friends and he told me that a bartender was kind of rude...
Anyway, probably you will have a good experience with this place and you probably would like this place, but I guess this place is not really for us.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

What ever you choose full meal or just a stop before an event. One can all ways find something good. Friendly people come here and enjoy the time.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

We love the Ram! We live in Brookings and this is by far our favorite place in town. We tend to save it as our "special" place to eat when celebrating an occasion. My husband and I love their steaks - the ribeye is to die for! They also have amazing spinach and artichoke dip.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Good food, great service. I enjoy this place every time we come. The blackened sirloin tips are a must.

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Excellent ribeye steak, onion rings, and salad! Steak grilled perfectly. In downtown Brookings, a great local restaurant. Free parking on the street.

Good wine by the glass.