“Good BWW location”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #31 of 62 Restaurants in Brookings
Reviewed 5 September 2017

We have been to many Buffalo Wild Wings locations with our teenagers. This was a very nice, clean and friendly location.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Food is great here. Perfect place to watch sports and have a good time with friends and family. I usually go on Wednesdays as they have unlimited wings for $13.99, it is a great deal. They have deals all week long such as buy one burger get one free on Mondays

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Food is fantastic here. If you are a sports fan, this is a great place to watch sports as they have tons of TVs. The service is fast and always very kind. Love to come here for food and a night out with friends.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

My wife and I visited Buffalo Wild Wings in order to watch the Mariners vs Blue Jays game. Ordered some beers and food and settled in to watch the game. Service was good but when it was time to pay I attempt to use my Buffalo Wild Wings gift card and was informed that their system was down and could only do cash or credit card. I inquired further and was told that there would be no way to redeem the gift card and that I could come back and try using it on a different visit. So I am out $25 and expected to hope that their internet is working next time. They made no effort to remedy the situation. I am sorry but there wont be a next time.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

The food was great. We received everything we ordered. The service was great. Very impressed compared to other restaurants in town.

Been to Buffalo Wild Wings? Share your experiences!