“Amazing Wings”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #31 of 62 Restaurants in Brookings
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Food is great here. Perfect place to watch sports and have a good time with friends and family. I usually go on Wednesdays as they have unlimited wings for $13.99, it is a great deal. They have deals all week long such as buy one burger get one free on Mondays

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Food is fantastic here. If you are a sports fan, this is a great place to watch sports as they have tons of TVs. The service is fast and always very kind. Love to come here for food and a night out with friends.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

My wife and I visited Buffalo Wild Wings in order to watch the Mariners vs Blue Jays game. Ordered some beers and food and settled in to watch the game. Service was good but when it was time to pay I attempt to use my Buffalo Wild Wings gift card and was informed that their system was down and could only do cash or credit card. I inquired further and was told that there would be no way to redeem the gift card and that I could come back and try using it on a different visit. So I am out $25 and expected to hope that their internet is working next time. They made no effort to remedy the situation. I am sorry but there wont be a next time.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

The food was great. We received everything we ordered. The service was great. Very impressed compared to other restaurants in town.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and I drove 3 hours for some wings because we had been craving them and we knew bww couldn't disappoint, but it did just that. The wings were all breading, they gave us 2 sauces for 25 wings and charged us when we asked for another. Someone else brought us our food and it took the waiter 8 minutes before he brought over silverware. I asked the gal who delivered our food for lemons for my water and she told me I had to tell my waiter.... good atmosphere, bad service and disappointing food.

Been to Buffalo Wild Wings? Share your experiences!